Fetty Wap Tears Up After Receiving His First Music Award [VIDEO]

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I ain't never won nothing in my life before." Damn that touched me brehs. :mjcry:

young, humble, gracious dude. rare as hell in these times. salute to this man. :salute:

not to compare. but look how he carries mainstream success. and look at how troy ave tries to force nikkas to believe he's winning. even when it's obvious he ain't come close to making a mark yet.

i like dude's music too. but his personality/presence... he's a fukking dikkhead.

the image u portray, real or contrived. it matters.

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
His personality will cause his career to grow further than he expects

Being quiet and humble will get you far

Especially in the rap game.

It's so rare these days, it seems.

Especially with the BIGGER stars.

I'm not saying Fetty Wap is a big star, but he's big on the radio right now, I guess.

Keep it humble, and you'll get the following.

young, humble, gracious dude. rare as hell in these times. salute to this man. :salute:

not to compare. but look how he carries mainstream success. and look at how troy ave tries to force nikkas to believe he's winning. even when it's obvious he ain't come close to making a mark yet.

i like dude's music too. but his personality/presence... he's a fukking dikkhead.

the image u portray, real or contrived. it matters.

Damn, you said it better.

Keeping it real is more than just keeping it hood.

Being a good guy counts for something in 2015.

:salute:

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Fetty a good dude man. I forgive him for that outfit he had on that one day.
after he decided that he wanted to start wearin fuchsia leggings and shyt i lowkey stopped fukkin with his music too but when you see how much of a good and humble dude he is its really hard to not like the nikka...i still dont approve of his fashion sense though...black men dressin like females is never ok with me