Fetty Wap Tears Up After Receiving His First Music Award [VIDEO]

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
this nikka and his fake creflo dollar militant antics needs to be banned :camby:
yall white people love using the disguise of the internet to say "nikka" and to keep the truth hidden and suppressed. Ignorance will not be tolerated any longer. It has to be shunned and stop being rewarded.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
He gained a fan. I never understood why rappers think being a jerk helps.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall white people love using the disguise of the internet to say "nikka" and to keep the truth hidden and suppressed. Ignorance will not be tolerated any longer. It has to be shunned and stop being rewarded.
when somebody calls you out on your bullshyt you call them white is your angle I see :heh:

carry on reverend, I'm sure the booth will enjoy your sunday morning sermon :troll:

Raheem95

All Star
Daps
you see it in his face that he never had the opportunities to do something great and win an award at school or something. it seems like dude was told all his life he couldn't do it or can't do anything postive. i knew exact feeling that he has, i hope he makes the best out of his music career and he keeps coming with some fire joints tho.

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I've been fukkin with a few of his tracks lately and I really have been surprised by his talent. This makes me want to support him more. Most artists today wouldn't even be this grateful for a Music Choice Award or any kind of award for that matter unless it's a Grammy. It's not easy making it in this game, let alone in life. Salute this man for not being able to show real gratitude without being ashamed.