Fetty Wap Tears Up After Receiving His First Music Award [VIDEO]

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
This moment of rewarding ignorance is "positive" to white people like YOU. Im trying to get US to see shyt differently. Things like this doesnt happen in your community or the J*wish and Asian communities. Only in the black community is making music promoting a destructive lifestyle to your own people rewarded. You're not black. You cant understand. Of course you want me banned. My presence intimidates you and puts your agenda in jeopardy. I hope all the black people reading this exchange between me and you are waking up and realizing whats going on. They WANT our community to remain filled with ignorance!!! Anybody speaking AGAINST that, they report and hope to be banned. WAKE UP MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!!!!!
so that's the card up you sleeve, huh, calling me white :mjlol:
get your soapboxing ass out of here
http://www.last.fm/group/Anti-Rap
here's an anti rap forum, now fukk off

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
so that's the card up you sleeve, huh, calling me white :mjlol:
get your soapboxing ass out of here
http://www.last.fm/group/Anti-Rap
here's an anti rap forum, now fukk off

if you're black you hate your own people. I doubt that you are black tho. You are legit angry with me for pointing out whats going on. I will continue to do so tho. Im simply waking up my peoples' eyes. I love my people and want us in a better position. As long as we're rewarding ignorance that will never happen. Kids see this. Kids think that the only way to "succeed" is to act and promote ignorance. This is why being a "normal" black man today is so hard. Intelligent young men think they have to be hard and super swagged-out because thats the only type of black man they see getting recognition and rewards. They think being ignorant will get them the money, cars, fancy cribs and fine women. Athletes and rappers are the main images of themselves that the black youth see. White people like you have many different representations but our image is extremely limited.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
if you're black you hate your own people. I doubt that you are black tho. You are legit angry with me for pointing out whats going on. I will continue to do so tho. Im simply waking up my peoples' eyes. I love my people and want us in a better position. As long as we're rewarding ignorance that will never happen. Kids see this. Kids think that the only way to "succeed" is to act and promote ignorance. This is why being a "normal" black man today is so hard. Intelligent young men think they have to be hard and super swagged-out because thats the only type of black man they see getting recognition and rewards. They think being ignorant will get them the money, cars, fancy cribs and fine women. Athletes and rappers are the main images of themselves that the black youth see. White people like you have many different representations but our image is extremely limited.
http://www.last.fm/group/Anti-Rap I think they will appreciate your post there :smile:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Duke is just getting the low level skill of lyfe Jennings with a physical ailment draw.
Just don't go to jail.
If you do that fake bds and publishing payola they shelling out.
Won't be there for you, when you get out.
Just like lyfe Jennings.
Then, they will take your,...
We did not really give a fukk about doe b.
Just commit the same type of payola for less of a return.
To make the dollar we should have made.
off, of the death of doe b, but we fukked the return of the money up, on it.
By making these whole real albums into mixtapes oversaturation records, that will never permeate.
All because we really want a fifty cent type return but don't know what we are doing anymore.

Art Barr

meth68

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
No joke I hope some of you people get to meet this dude in person, most normal down to earth person you will meet.

I have met some people rappers/athletes that i respected then met them and was like :scust::pacspit:

Even if you dont root for Fetty, I promise you if you met him at the very least you will respect his hustle and root for him

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
"I ain't never won nothing in my life before." Damn that touched me brehs. :mjcry:

Yea brehs this shyt is real as hell. Not really into Fetty but he seems like a good dude. That video reminds me of when I volunteered at a foster home. Me and some friends took one of the foster kids to see a movie (Iron Man 1) and he wouldn't really talk much. We were just chilling in the theater initially, waiting for the show time when we bought some snacks. He didn't want any snacks so my friends got some popcorn for themselves. Later one of them asked if he wanted some of her popcorn and he said "but it's yours..." She was like I know but you can have as much as you like.

Little negus quietly said "but no one shares with me..."
:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Yea brehs this shyt is real as hell. Not really into Fetty but he seems like a good dude. That video reminds me of when I volunteered at a foster home. Me and some friends took one of the foster kids to see a movie (Iron Man 1) and he wouldn't really talk much. We were just chilling in the theater initially, waiting for the show time when we bought some snacks. He didn't want any snacks so my friends got some popcorn for themselves. Later one of them asked if he wanted some of her popcorn and he said "but it's yours..." She was like I know but you can have as much as you like.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
keep in mind yall that only in the black community is ignorance like making songs about selling dope to your own community REWARDED. Thats the plan. Ignorance is glamourized and rewarded. Thats the reason things like education, strong family units and group economics are at the bottom of the list in our community.
this nikka and his fake creflo dollar militant antics needs to be banned :camby:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
fukk this fake ass haitian.
nikka being a culture Vulture.
nikka go back to whatever fukking roots he got not the Haitian ones cuz it aint in him.
fukk him and his eye b.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:heh:
Have you left Michigan?

Detroit got the best hood bytches in the world, tho.
Da d's women got the most ghetto hood swag all time, best hood beaughetto mix, best hair, best looks for a hood female.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Man, you fukked me up.
I stayed at foster daycare as a kid.
So, I know all about how much they don't have and what to be grateful for and how to criticize.
the little resource group I got if need be to.

Man, that story of the shawty fukked me up.
I learned how real life was from that environment, and I was there a third of my life too.

Art Barr

*pretty much raised in a orpahnage day care, by the hardest tallest prettiest ghetto woman in Chicago, too.
I hate her cruella deville ass, tho.
Only good thing about it is.
Once, I realized how evil her ass was and she was an archetype to the corrosive hypergamy embittered pretty former model black woman.

I became a beast at this females and life shyt.

Art Barr