Ferguson Activist/Black Nationalist Darren Seals (guy who slapped Deray) found murdered

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This is basically what happens when you're not a bought and paid for puppet who is going against the status quo (and actually poses a legitimate threat).

The proverbial white man has his rulership on lock. They have an unthinkable amount of resources and methods to maintain their position.

Much of isn't even reported on to the public.
I feel like you gotta move in silence when you really turning advocate for change.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
If you don’t wanna be on them alphabet boys radar, yes. But if you are truly trying to mobilize the people the people from the grassroots, there is no other way.

Unless you wanna be like Jason Black:pachaha:
I’ve thought deeper than that. Like what if you are in the 3 letter agency, but work from within…

Be a super c00n upfront. But by a game of chess on the back end.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
People are thinking the FBI murdered him.

Nah, I think there are police death squads doing the hits. As in street level cops. They obviously have a motive..

I think it's important to lay the blame where it most likely lies instead of the most salacious. No doubt the FBI has a history of this but when you have police departments having literal gangs

And several instances of police being caught fantasizing murdering black folks

I think these are the most likely culprits and where there needs to be pressure to investigate.

Last edited:

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are thinking the FBI murdered him.

Nah, I think there are police death squads doing the hits. As in street level cops. They obviously have a motive..
I think it was probably local police most likely off duty, but it definitely was law enforcement either way.

and I still wouldn't put it past the feds, look how they've done others looking for serious change in the past. :manny:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This Brotha:rip: was insiduiously executed for actually standing on the battfield of injustice, and revealing the

FUKKERY that is FauxLiveMatters WE (I been peep the corporate hijack and puppet agents put in place) are seeing is nuthin but an AmeriKKKan Greed episode run amok:wow::scust::mjpls::pacspit:

Last edited:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I think it was probably local police most likely off duty, but it definitely was law enforcement either way.

and I still wouldn't put it past the feds, look how they've done others looking for serious change in the past. :manny:

Could be but I know there are folks who are cynics and may scoff at me saying this, but I don't think an Obama led FBI is out here killing Black activists. I'm not going to debate what people think of Obama but I don't think he is that far gone in the system to do that. Surveillaning them? Sure. Also, during that period it was multiple stories coming out about police departments racial misconduct and also they were open about feeling they were attacked. These activists we're a much bigger threat to lower level police than national police forces.

Also, we had other activists and black men who were found hung from trees and other suspicious deaths and the local cops blowing it off as a suicide which means to me, they were probably in on their deaths and helping covering up.

More evidence, to me, points to police death squads...

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I’ve thought deeper than that. Like what if you are in the 3 letter agency, but work from within…

Be a super c00n upfront. But by a game of chess on the back end.

It’s definitely possible, he’ll the Russians been doing it close to a hundred years. :manny:

My thing is, as one of the few black men in those organizations, they’ll have you participating in so much anti black fukkery and subversion, you’ll have to wonder if you’re just playing the role of c00n or actually being one.

But hey anything is possible. Don’t wanna go to in depth on a public medium.