Ferguson Activist/Black Nationalist Darren Seals (guy who slapped Deray) found murdered

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
CrxD73AWYAAPiSz.jpg
Dareen Seal was then murdered and burned up which is a

Smooth transition over to....

Everyone black getting behind Biden for president, forgetting about sandra black and seals and even all the brothers who were killed. Focusing on lbgtq rights and voting over 90% of the author of the Crime bills. Millions made off a movement and a people rocked back to sleep. White nonprofit hipsters gentrifying multiple hoods.
A few neoliberal black girls getting tv shows.
:hubie:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Dareen Seal was then murdered and burned up which is a

Smooth transition over to....

Everyone black getting behind Biden for president, forgetting about sandra black and seals and even all the brothers who were killed. Focusing on lbgtq rights and voting over 90% of the author of the Crime bills. Millions made off a movement and a people rocked back to sleep. White nonprofit hipsters gentrifying multiple hoods.
A few neoliberal black girls getting tv shows.
:hubie:

better than the alternative :yeshrug: fucc republicans ,

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i honestly had compartmentalized this shyt into the back of my brain.

Darren Seals case is why being a real activist is dangerous work that very few are out here signing up for.

name me some notable activists who aren't either broke because it's not something that puts food on the table or didn't get murdered because they got too powerful. they are few and far between.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
better than the alternative :yeshrug: fucc republicans ,
Smh. No its not. Its a big pot of white Supremacy.

And thats just the connection i made.... besides politics, the situation is messed up that these people took over that movement and pushed out solid black men.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Smh. No its not. Its a big pot of white Supremacy.

And thats just the connection i made.... besides politics, the situation is messed up that these people took over that movement and pushed out solid black men.

just say you scared of trump lil homies

edit: I take that bacc, let me read this thread again cuz it seem like you hinting at somethin ...

Last edited: