Feng Shen Ji [Chinese Manga Official Thread]

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I downloaded the Anime app on my phone and was going through the list when i stumbled across this anime. Its chinese and was like ehh when i saw the first chapter...

THE 2ND CHAPTER CAME.... IT TUUUUUURNED UP !!!!!

BY THE 4TH CHAPTER.. IT WAS OVER... I WAS HOOKED !!1

Now im on Chapter 52... and FACTS.. this is one of the hardest animes out... EVER

Top 10 on GAWWWD.... :lawd:

''The Great Shang dynasty has been in power for many years but the Gods find fault with the new emperor. Instead of submitting to their will at the expense of his people, the Emperor resolves to throw off the Gods' yoke and free humanity. However, not only the Gods but a rival, the young Zhou who submits to the Gods' will for his own purposes will face him!

The fate of the dynasty, nay, the fate of all humanity will be determined by this great battle between the forces of Heaven and Earth!''

http://mangafox.me/manga/feng_shen_ji/

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
im on chapter 53 now.. AND BY FAR THE BEST ANIME IVE READ IN A LONG TIME

Wu gen (ah gou) is turning out to be a lil bytch tho his attitude is a real turn off, hope he sees the error of his ways, just read past when he gets made the lead foreman... do the later fights get crazy breh?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Wu gen (ah gou) is turning out to be a lil bytch tho his attitude is a real turn off, hope he sees the error of his ways, just read past when he gets made the lead foreman... do the later fights get crazy breh?

Wu Gen.. oh boy let me just say this..

DIVINE POWER... that is all.. oh and TONS of surprises along the way :lawd:

THE FIGHTS.. ohhhhh LAWD THE FIGHTS YOU WILL SEE :lawd:

THE HELL TURNS :lawd:

THE shyt TALKING :lawd:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
When I saw the image I thought you were talking about this:

cover.jpg