Feng Shen Ji [Chinese Manga Official Thread]

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Rah finally, someone hittin this ting. It just gets better this manga IMO. Shieeet :blessed:

Meksico

Daps
Reppin
LDN
been reading this non stop... its so dope and raw

uncle Zi-Yu that nikka :noah:
Not gonna lie I haven't read it in tiiiime so forgot their names and that, but the dude who uses the smelting sword tekkers:wow:
I prefer his moves even more than the MC :ahh:

that shiz is piff but deadly brah:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time I was into Chinese Manga it was....

4d78bb423abad8dbe2d0783d4475a8d4.jpg

The-Legendary-Couple-9781588992321.jpg

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I fukks with Andy Seto.There was one I got into about these cats who were like the kings of these religions and what not. The story,of Tao.

Switch

All Star
Daps
Read the first six chapters....wasn't sure at first but then Emperor Zhou started humiliating one of the Gods I was like :ohhh:..:blessed:

Emperor Zhou went out with no regrets :obama: his son gonna finish what he started and make his dad proud :mjcry:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i cant believe i never told my breh about this piff been reading for a damn year im caught up and i wait for it weekly now.....

GOAT MANGA.... brehs yall not ready :wow:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Just think.... He ain't even in his original body. Imagine how strong his Divine Power would be if he was.

Meksico

Daps
Reppin
LDN
All I know is the way some people get wrapped in this manga just leaves me like :dead::wow::whew:

Gonna start calling it peng shen ji from now :blessed::ohlawd:

Gotta say a lot of chinese manhua's (e.g. feng shen ji), korean manhwa (e.g the breaker and the breaker new waves) and webtoons (trace and tower of god) seem to far surpass all but the best typical japanese manga :whoo::leon:
Tho that might just be me :patrice::manny:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
All I know is the way some people get wrapped in this manga just leaves me like :dead::wow::whew:

Gonna start calling it peng shen ji from now :blessed::ohlawd:

Gotta say a lot of chinese manhua's (e.g. feng shen ji), korean manhwa (e.g the breaker and the breaker new waves) and webtoons (trace and tower of god) seem to far surpass all but the best typical japanese manga :whoo::leon:
Tho that might just be me :patrice::manny:

Piff Shen Ji :noah: loool..

Yoo i noticed too.. but i think the japanese mangas are more mainstream and light hearted despite some story lines, while feng shen ji is not for kids cause aint nothing pretty bout it... nikkas getting split in half and eyes getting plucked out lol