Moonlight 99
Hacksaw Ridge 71
Manchester by the Sea 95
Lala Land 91
Arrival 81
Hell or Highwater 88

Maybe it picks up later..

90 on RT tho :manny::ehh:
The low budget movie about a Black Gay man got a 99 while Fences and Birth of a Nation couldn't crack 70, im going to take their opinion with a grain of salt.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reading that interview the cat posted from denzel: he said the same thing i'm saying about viola and supporting actress...i dont agree with it at all, but she's a grown woman, all you can do is support her decision....

cant wait to see this....

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Just saw a screening of this on Friday. shyt was powerful in every way. Highly recommended!

Scale of 1-10, rating?
What was the audience makeup, black, white, mixed crowd?
How were you able to see an early screening?

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
can't wait to see this.
Scale of 1-10, rating?
for what its worth, my mom of all people mentioned she wanted to see this movie, not to say she isn't interested in "black" films but she isn't very enthusiastic about movies in general and she's white as fukk. I'll probably take her to go see it.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
can't wait to see this.

for what its worth, my mom of all people mentioned she wanted to see this movie, not to say she isn't interested in "black" films but she isn't very enthusiastic about movies in general and she's white as fukk. I'll probably take her to go see it.

:skip:

That was random but okay. How was the movie overall?

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
Scale of 1-10, rating?

Saw it at the Chinese theatre in Hollywood. My peeps are SAG so they get to see shyt early and sit in on Q&A sessions with the actors. Denzel and Viola weren't there on Friday, but I coulda met em at the one last Wednesday I just missed em :ohlawd:

The crowd was mixed, with some black writer types thrown in there ( I heard em talking about reviewing after). Two young ass PAWGS sat right next to me but since I was on my militant steez I ain't even with them like that :myman:

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
Saw it at the Chinese theatre in Hollywood. My peeps are SAG so they get to see shyt early and sit in on Q&A sessions with the actors. Denzel and Viola weren't there on Friday, but I coulda met em at the one last Wednesday I just missed em :ohlawd:

The crowd was mixed, with some black writer types thrown in there ( I heard em talking about reviewing after). Two young ass PAWGS sat right next to me but since I was on my militant steez I ain't even with them like that :myman:

In other words, you missed out on their numbers. Most militants date, screw and marry pawgs