Female Students unbraid Black Male Teacher's hair...outrage ensues edit: he's fired!

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Y'all run straight from Twitter to here don't y'all lol
Can't wait til y'all get a hold of that christean rock chick walking around with her underclothes on, around her brothers conversation.

Anyway, in this video here...we have your standard weirdo.
I'm hearing some people saying he's gay. Doesn't change the fact that as an adult, you should know better.
And the fact that you don't know better makes me question you being around young people.

These teachers shouldn't even be recording their students for no reason at all.

But this nikka got them braiding his hair like they aren't in school.

And people are defending this, talking about sexualizing it. Smh
Retarded

Last edited:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
i dont think teenage girls are automatically assuming it's sexual either. i guess all the girls braiding each other's hair in HS wanna bang each other. (and male students too) dfawtbh???

there’s some definitely attraction shyt there..not gonna say sexual but any man who deals with that age group knows the ninja type shyt you gotta be on 100% of the time . You flat out can’t be lacking because they throw all kinds of bombs at you and you gotta be prepared to handle it appropriately..without damaging the relationship

Last edited:

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not gonna call him a predator or anything like that because i dont know that man. But I'm old school so I'll definitely say it's inappropriate behavior.

Especially as a authority figure (and a black one at that) you have to be extra careful when dealing with females.

I recently had a female subordinate hug me from behind (Including caressing my head) because she said "my energy looked low and ane wanted to cheer me up" that shyt was uncomfortable af and she could tell I was uncomfortable.

It had zero to do with my manhood but we all know where shyt like that can lead to for a black man.

He has to be self aware and read the room.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
As a Black male teacher/mentor, you have to assume that's what they may think at all times to protect yourself..that's why it's always best to keep it professional...I can tell you are young and have very little experience with teenage girls both as a boy and man

This 100%

I keep telling y'all teenagers are not children. They are teenagers. It's a difference.

You have to assume some things that you wouldn't have to assume with an actual child.

So you better move very delicately around them. And if you don't have to be around them, I suggest you don't.

This nikka is a real weirdo. Or just to young Mentally to be around young people.

Type of nikka that would try to sneak back in school acting like he's 17, just to play on the basketball team and date the girls

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
The optics aren't great but social media is inflaming this more than it should be...

Now, someone upthread said homie got flicks on his socials that are sexually suggestive, I'd have an issue with that. But he got permission from the school and parents to post this, and says it was the end of the school day, not during actual learning time...

This is light, all this tells me is most of yall never really went to a black school which are HBCU-lite. Teachers have more freedom to experiment with how to connect with students there than they have in schools where blacks are minorities...
my man, this shyt would have never happened at my HBCU :heh: