We in the mag though!! I tweeted young cartier, hopes he tweets back

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Is house squatting illegal?

when common everyday hardworkin lookin for extra income..n they did the research n beat the bank or the major realtor companies to the paper work..

..on defunct abandoned foreclosed 500k- damn near million dollar homes the who's mortgage company went under..

the big-wigs will label wha that person is doin..as squatting...kuz the avg everyday person dont have the money to pay off the leftover balance or mortgage the og owner left...so they will "sit" on it for 3yrs...only way they can have problems...is if the original owner comes back n decides they wanna pay off their debts..then take the person to court...to force them to leave..

but long as they filled out the avidavit of adverse possession (in texas its like 16bucks)they can sit on it for 3yrs..then goto court n ask for the title for the home..

but if the major banks n major realtor companies do it...they will call it wha the law calls it "'adverse possession"...speed the process up n jus take over the property...

do the same thing the avg citizen did above..for 16 bucks...n since its a major company or bank...the og owner can comeback but the avg person aint tryin 2 go head up vs a major company in the court..like he would a regular person..

so the big wigs will make a huge profit..

the way this dumb ass was doin it was illegal...prolly jus found the vacant house..put a ad up...n was rentin it...

a nikka in flower mound texas..was doin it..but he had nosey cac neighbors that was jealous of him...hatin kuz he came bought 300k home for 16 bucks..n they spendin all kind of money on theirs...

but if he did it in urban areas..he coulda spent 80bucks on 5 abandoned homes..sat on em...fixed em over 3yrs.then rented them hoes out n made a killin..

cac's had everybody in their momma involved to stop wha he was doin tho...

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
No lie.............I've never been to Benihana's......................not doing good brehs..... :to:...................
I read a corporate law case involving it during law school.
Is it like PF Chang's? Better? Worse? Franchise American-Chinese/Thai/Asian food?

I've wanted to get some take-out since lunch time Friday. This decides it, man. *drool*
on topic:
Fussing and fighting over abandoned residential property in DETROIT == losing in life. :( Evacuate that crumbling city, black people. Detroit will become a vacant relic of legend -- kinda like the fortresses of ancient Maya and Inca.

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Am I the only one who thinks the reporter is very fukkable? :shaq:

Her bobbed hair all fell to ONE length. Very synthetic-looking. Wig or weave?

She did a great job on the scene and in the news room. Didn't demean or embarrass any of the parties involved. Even patted the baby in its mama's arms. A++ :D

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
"these are 300 dollar pants"

"his leg messed up don't u see that's money right there"

why are nikkas so delusional?

:ufdup:

gotta love black people :laff:

This is just more source material for Boondocks season 4 :eat:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
:what: kind of news is this?

CAC programming directors got blacks trying to make each other out a fool on the "news" now.

When have you ever heard a news reporter talking to an interviewed person like that or even seen a segment produced like that? :ld:

In NYC white reporters press white people for doing foul stuff all the time :leostare:

The NYC heads on here know about Help me Howard on Ch 11 news who is a black dude always be pressing people and of all ethic groups when someone complains about them.

"Shame, Shame, Shame!" Segment on Ch 5 news

7 on your side on Ch 7 news, etc

The latter two has a white and a Asian reporter.

And yes, the reporters DO be talking reckless to people like in that clip, the media in NYC be making the Mayor catch feelings breh :heh:

Sorry, but you're reaching trying to make this a race issue breh.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
:what: kind of news is this?

CAC programming directors got blacks trying to make each other out a fool on the "news" now.

When have you ever heard a news reporter talking to an interviewed person like that or even seen a segment produced like that? :ld:
I just chopped it up to media in detroit....:yeshrug: