Female reporter going in at a detroit rapper for squating

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
:what: kind of news is this?

CAC programming directors got blacks trying to make each other out a fool on the "news" now.

When have you ever heard a news reporter talking to an interviewed person like that or even seen a segment produced like that? :ld:

:beli:

So it's a cac's fault that they were calling dude out for ruining a young black families dream ?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
young coli air.
a0yqua.jpg

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
:beli:
So it's a cac's fault that they were calling dude out for ruining a young black families dream ?
Why is that actual news anywhere? :pachaha: She was all up in his face, when have you ever seen a reporter act like (and be so stereotypical)?

The catch lines they used to introduce the segment :pachaha:

The all black cast :pachaha:

The music videos/songs :pachaha:

The innocent lightskinned negros :pachaha:

Black people yelling at each other as "news" :pachaha:

"You got money like that?!?!" from an anchor :pachaha:

That ish was a joke.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
all those nigs always bragging about the bytches they don't bag with the money they don't make from the drugs and records they don't sell.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
No lie.............I've never been to Benihana's......................not doing good brehs..... :to:...................

I dont know when benihanas became this some expensive restaurant.. I went to benihanas, ordered sushi for me and a girl and spent like $30.. people was telling me it wasl ike $70 minimum a plate because they heard from their friends :stopitslime:

The 2nd time I went there I spent about $80 total, but I ordered a big ass lobster with the butter :noah: and you share everyone food at the table .. ive spent more on restaurants like Skates On The Bay

Benihanas is just a step up from Applebees dont let anyone fool you

same goes with cheesecake factory... wanna impress a basic bytch take her to cheesecake factory