you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Is he famous in the D?
im from houston ion fukkin no...

he was talkin bout detroit but damn nikka :laugh: i'll be damned if i aint the only one to notice you be on some texas encyclopedia shyt :usure: "dallas is my second home" and all that so how you so how you just turn :guilty: when this wack ass nikka is brought into question? :laff:

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
:beli:

So it's a cac's fault that they were calling dude out for ruining a young black families dream ?

dream? that bytch was moving into a hud house, and it wasn't no family just another single mother
A06XcmfCQAEITo8.jpg:large

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Squatting is real lucrative shyt for some. I knew a dude that got foreclosed on and got put out and moved right back in like a month later and stayed there damn near a year. He stayed next door to my parents. I had no idea dude was squatting living rent free, my parents put me on game and told me what was goin on.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
:stopitslime: Fox 2 be in these streets... Its deeper than news because they not scared to tell a muhfuka what it really is

fox 2 news is bout it like a motherfukker....a LOT of stations nationwide of stolen the problem solvers / HALL OF SHAME segment from them. Out here seattle got some bullshyt called "get jesse" :rudy:

fox 2 news >>>>>>>>>>>>>>