Female reporter going in at a detroit rapper for squating

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WE ain't got to do shyt.

:laff: nikka talkin bout we gotta do better,I don't know about you but WE in the Mag:mjpls:

And how come nobody believes he or jayo felony actually got scammed....my aunty ex husband used to do this same sorta scam....I think he wuz selling entire houses though with fake paperwork...I rented a house without paperwork before and a lot of people do....if a nikka wanna put ads up that they renting a house,they can easily break in and let sumbody see the house.....collect the deposit and first months rent and get close to 1000$ per transaction....doesn't take much smarts,just finding overly excited suckas....then they try to play it like "they bought up sum mysterious man we can't find"....u can't find em cuz he a criminal:laff: and bcuz young cartier don't snitch:lolbron: his ability to snitch is disabled:lolbron: "that's money right there"

His real scam is collecting disability and they worried about this house which is probaly sumbody elses scam.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
"I'm gettin money!"

*pulls off in V6 Dodge Magnum*

:deadrose:

The reporter really went in though. You would've thought she was the one that got taken. She iced him on that income sheet. $0, though? Really? How do you make 0 dollars? :russ:

I'm about to hit up Benihanas in my mans honor. :youngsabo:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps

its the truth, be at press play with a shytty photoshopped cover they printed at kincos and slid in one of those target cd cases

and the benihana's shyt is TOO wack, mostly west side nikkas who think cause they go to somerset and waste money that benihana's is some big baller shyt

benihana's is straight but that shyt in reality is just a slight step above apple bee's

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
:stopitslime: Fox 2 be in these streets... Its deeper than news because they not scared to tell a muhfuka what it really is

I love fox 2 news cause they gives ZERO fukks, walk up on the hoodest of hood or cacest of cacs with ease with the mic and cam and no bodyguards and ask the most brolic ask questions

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose:

The reporter really went in though. You would've thought she was the one that got taken. She iced him on that income sheet. $0, though? Really? How do you make 0 dollars? :russ:

I'm about to hit up Benihanas in my mans honor. :youngsabo:

:laff: shyt suddenly turned into a smack dvd battle lol

Her-:usure:"0 dollars?it said $0,do you really got money like that:childplease:"

Him-":sadcam: these are $300 pants"

Her-:krs: