Fellow brehettes I have a question.

Would you have sex with an ugly guy

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Daps
His face should be just as smooth.

He can be average to mediocre but not ugly, I gotta look at his face.

I'll admit some people's faces have grown on me but I've never fukked an ugly nikka. Don't see it happening ever.

So u saying long as he don't look like flavor flav it's a chance can he be just not cute but not overly ugly.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Are we talking about actual ugly or average? Because to be honest, a lot of people have inflated ideas about what is attractive based on the media these days. Average is the new ugly these days b/c people looking for perfection.

For me personally I can't go on looks alone. I've talked to some really conventionally attractive guys and my clit refused to jump. LMAO! Usually b/c personality wasn't there or they were rocks mentally.

Meanwhile I've talked to some average dudes that could have had me on call 24/7 and my homegirls was looking at me like :what:. But everything about them appealed to me. The wit, the lop-sided lil smirk, the inside jokes, their style, personalities. For me it's more about a mix of physical and personality appeal that makes up attraction.

When u meet someone physically attractive you just kinda hope that their faces will match a real connection with you. But if it doesn't I'm not somebody who is gonna deal with a man just b/c the rest of the world says he's fine. He's gotta fit me. Damn what anybody else thinks b/c he'll be in MY guts, not theirs.:manny:

But to answer the question I've never been with a guy that was ugly to ME. I dunno what others may have thought about my past guys b/c I don't have fukks to scrape up to care.:francis:

Daps
Are we talking about actual ugly or average? Because to be honest, a lot of people have inflated ideas about what is attractive based on the media these days. Average is the new ugly these days b/c people looking for perfection.

For me personally I can't go on looks alone. I've talked to some really conventionally attractive guys and my clit refused to jump. LMAO! Usually b/c personality wasn't there or they were rocks mentally.

Meanwhile I've talked to some average dudes that could have had me on call 24/7 and my homegirls was looking at me like :what:. But everything about them appealed to me. The wit, the lop-sided lil smirk, the inside jokes, their style, personalities. For me it's more about a mix of physical and personality appeal that makes up attraction.

When u meet someone physically attractive you just kinda hope that their faces will match a real connection with you. But if it doesn't I'm not somebody who is gonna deal with a man just b/c the rest of the world says he's fine. He's gotta fit me. Damn what anybody else thinks b/c he'll be in MY guts, not theirs.:manny:

But to answer the question I've never been with a guy that was ugly to ME. I dunno what others may have thought about my past guys b/c I don't have fukks to scrape up to care.:francis:

I need a booksnrain and just know us average guys are loyal and dedicated because it took more than looks for us to get a woman

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
I need a booksnrain and just know us average guys are loyal and dedicated because it took more than looks for us to get a woman
Sometimes. But sometimes average people can be monsters b/c they got something to prove.

But I'm sure ur not like that. And there is somebody for everybody. There's a queen out there for you who would love u to death! Just don't play her when she open for u.:hug:

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
No shade but no virgins allowed.
No men allowed either-- I don't care what you think of this 'situation'

Would you or have you had sex with someone that you weren't attracted to? And by not attracted I mean you think this person is ugly. This guy is nice, perfect on paper-- good job, owns a home, has a few cars (but none are new). Will get pension etc. Person is in love with you.

The reason I ask this is because my mom was telling me I should marry a guy that's in love with me (like I can literally do no wrong in his eyes). But I said I wouldn't date him because I'm not attracted to him. He's nice, but... I don't really even want to hang around him (he helped me move some furniture last year and he talked nonstop for the whole car ride)
So my moms all "you don't have to think he's cute. He's a nice guy"
Me: but I wouldn't have sex with him, so why marry him????
My mom: why not
Me: because he's ugly. I've never had sex with an ugly guy.
My mom & sister: :gucci:

So I really need to know, am I weird for not wanting to have sex with someone that I'm not attracted to? Am I weird that I've never had sex with someone I think is below average looks wise?

This is along the lines of advice my own mother would have given me. The entire get a man who loves you more than you love him angle is in line with her thinking. In terms of what your own mother told you, I didn't read it as her talking just about sex but more about the relationship. Perhaps she is telling you to take the ugly man if he will provide a life of stability for you (i.e. he is ugly and will do anything he can to keep an attractive woman).

I do not think you are weird for not wanting to sleep with a man you're not attracted to, but speaking from my own experience, it seems easier and possible for a man you initial believed was unattractive to begin to 'change' in your eyes, based on what you start to learn about him. Men have this advantage, whether they realize it. I've never seen it work the other way around though (i.e. a man starting to become very attracted to a woman who he realizes has a great heart and personality but may not be physically 'cute').

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
This is a no go dawg

And it sounds like your mom/sister are in for some awful times. I could see dude becoming a power or killer simp if shyt went south... you don't want that. High key he probably doesn't even really like you or know what he wants; you are probably just the most attractive woman willing to spend time with him :francis: It's bad juju all around

Daps
@Fun Sized Psycho

Would you or have you had sex with someone that you weren't attracted to? And by not attracted I mean you think this person is ugly. This guy is nice, perfect on paper-- good job, owns a home, has a few cars (but none are new). Will get pension etc. Person is in love with you.

-i have had ugly boyfriends because i liked their personality. the only reason why we broke up was because we weren't a good fit personality wise. we weren't in love though-i was young and they were immature. it happens.

The reason I ask this is because my mom was telling me I should marry a guy that's in love with me (like I can literally do no wrong in his eyes). But I said I wouldn't date him because I'm not attracted to him. He's nice, but... I don't really even want to hang around him (he helped me move some furniture last year and he talked nonstop for the whole car ride)
So my moms all "you don't have to think he's cute. He's a nice guy"
Me: but I wouldn't have sex with him, so why marry him????
My mom: why not
Me: because he's ugly. I've never had sex with an ugly guy.
My mom & sister: :gucci:

So I really need to know, am I weird for not wanting to have sex with someone that I'm not attracted to? Am I weird that I've never had sex with someone I think is below average looks wise?

well if you can't overlook his physical appearance then he isn't the man for you. sometimes a person being below average in the looks department is the only thing wrong with them and some people are able to overlook that because every thing else falls into place. but if you can't do it, you can't do it. for a lot of people physical attraction is just as important as mental attraction. no sense in wasting the guys time if you know you are not interested./

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
You better hope you never ever ever have to sell p*ssy to :eat:

Don't know what I did but I just stumbled into this subforum
:scust:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Absolutely not. Physical attraction is an important part of a relationship to me. Not the most important, but if I can't stand to look you in your face, then no amount of personality/mouth game is going to make up for that.

Like someone else said, they don't have to be "conventionally" handsome, just attractive to me.