• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Looks aren't everything. You may throw away a good match just because attraction isn't there. Don't be so shallow, it may end up hurting you in the long run. I'm not implying that a more attractive man may not love you just as much, but if you like him as well, see how you feel romantically after you all hang out with that in mind. I do understand, and used to say the same thing, but the mental is more important and can be arousing too.

Also the things you mentioned are honestly...stupid. Dark teeth, and mouth breathing can be remedied. How would you feel if 20 years later you're lonely because you passed up a guy because he had red gums?!
Then I'll be lonely. I'm not going to get with someone because everyone else likes him.
There is zero attraction on my end. So no, I don't think anything can grow from that.

I'm a dental hygienist, mouth issues are very important to me. In theory mouth breathing can be fixed, but in reality..
Women really in this topic whining about attraction but bytching in my thread I made about my friend dumping his girl cuz she gained weight and he wasnt attracted to her anymore:mjlol: half u hoes look like Jack The Ripper without makeup

How Do Dudes Stay W/ Girls Who Put On Mad Weight

Most of yall are hypocrites

Ahhh man it never stops. Men and Women are so full of shyt:ahh:
Are the same women from that thread the same in this thread? Also, this guy and I were never in a relationship, so it's not like he went from being attractive to being unattractive, he was always attractive. (I'm assuming you're the poster that said your friend's girl gained weight because of medicine she was taking. Not the same thing at all.)
By the way, op has talked about her "best friend" and his gums multiple times in this forum... some friend.:picard:
yeah, you're right, I should probably call him an aquaintence.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Id say I would need some sort of appeal to him. I've had sex with someone that I wasn't all that attracted to before. Once you truly care for someone looks mean a lot less. At the end of the day you could meet a man that is a 10 in your eyes but he could get in an accident or anything can happen and might not look like that anymore. Looks ain't everything. I get what your mom is saying but overall u should still find someone that you are atleast somewhat attracted to that also adores you. No need to settle that much.

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I have been with someone I wasn't physically attracted to, but there was an emotional connection, it kind of started as pity sex but grew to a good thing. I learned to never judge a book.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
I have been with someone I wasn't physically attracted to, but there was an emotional connection, it kind of started as pity sex but grew to a good thing. I learned to never judge a book.
Pity sex. So you felt bad for him (for whatever reason), and then had sex with him?

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
:reallyhmm:Ladies, just be sure to remember EVERYTHING you've posted in this thread next time the man you've been seeing says that he's "just not ready for a relationship" even though you've said and done everything you could to be exclusive with him.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Are the same women from that thread the same in this thread? Also, this guy and I were never in a relationship, so it's not like he went from being attractive to being unattractive, he was always attractive. (I'm assuming you're the poster that said your friend's girl gained weight because of medicine she was taking. Not the same thing at all.)

Yes, some of the women in this topic were in that thread bytching but in here commenting. Granted u shouldnt be with someone ur not attracted to which is cool, but I find it funny there advocating for that when they were in my thread whining about how my friend shouldnt have dropped her cuz she gained weight and he wasnt attracted to her, men aint shyt etc. Whining about attractiveness when almost all of them arent attractive themselves. They are delusional and hypocritical. These hoes lucky if they get to play Step mother to a nikka if 2 kids who works at Best Buy. Thats why I think its funny cuz u want people to play by the rules when u cant:mjlol: i swear most people are hypocrites men and women

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Pity sex. So you felt bad for him (for whatever reason), and then had sex with him?
Because it was a Pity he didn't look great so I thought he would be inexperienced with women. I was wrong, looks are superficial, he had a certain quality that drew me in it just wasn't his face.

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
No shade but no virgins allowed.
No men allowed either-- I don't care what you think of this 'situation'

Would you or have you had sex with someone that you weren't attracted to? And by not attracted I mean you think this person is ugly. This guy is nice, perfect on paper-- good job, owns a home, has a few cars (but none are new). Will get pension etc. Person is in love with you.

The reason I ask this is because my mom was telling me I should marry a guy that's in love with me (like I can literally do no wrong in his eyes). But I said I wouldn't date him because I'm not attracted to him. He's nice, but... I don't really even want to hang around him (he helped me move some furniture last year and he talked nonstop for the whole car ride)
So my moms all "you don't have to think he's cute. He's a nice guy"
Me: but I wouldn't have sex with him, so why marry him????
My mom: why not
Me: because he's ugly. I've never had sex with an ugly guy.
My mom & sister: :gucci:

So I really need to know, am I weird for not wanting to have sex with someone that I'm not attracted to? Am I weird that I've never had sex with someone I think is below average looks wise?
You don't get to decide where other people do and do not reply, this is not your forum and the key word here is forum. It's a public forum. If you want to only discuss this with women go to a women's forum where there's a rule against men signing up, or DM the girls you know on here or like.. I don't know.. ask your girlfriends.

You are not above us or anybody and you don't get to decide shyt like this. Other idea: you could say it differently 'Hey I really want to get the ladies' input on this one, fellas it's fine if you jump in, but I think I really want to know what the girls feel about this'. You probably wouldn't have many men jumping in. Seriously.. with an attitude like that I doubt the ugliest nikka wants to smash.

Daps
No shade but no virgins allowed.
No men allowed either-- I don't care what you think of this 'situation'

Would you or have you had sex with someone that you weren't attracted to? And by not attracted I mean you think this person is ugly. This guy is nice, perfect on paper-- good job, owns a home, has a few cars (but none are new). Will get pension etc. Person is in love with you.

The reason I ask this is because my mom was telling me I should marry a guy that's in love with me (like I can literally do no wrong in his eyes). But I said I wouldn't date him because I'm not attracted to him. He's nice, but... I don't really even want to hang around him (he helped me move some furniture last year and he talked nonstop for the whole car ride)
So my moms all "you don't have to think he's cute. He's a nice guy"
Me: but I wouldn't have sex with him, so why marry him????
My mom: why not
Me: because he's ugly. I've never had sex with an ugly guy.
My mom & sister: :gucci:

So I really need to know, am I weird for not wanting to have sex with someone that I'm not attracted to? Am I weird that I've never had sex with someone I think is below average looks wise?

Tbh, attraction to me is very fluid. If we get along and we vibe then I will be attracted to him. His looks don't really come into play for me. My friends always harangue me for talking to guys that are "ugly".

I don't care how a guy looks..... is he smart and wealthy ?:usure:
Well then I am sold :hubie: