• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Ultimately it's not fair to the guy. I think a dude deserves someone who is naturally attracted to him either due to his physical traits or his aura/charm. U can only fake an attraction for so long. Last year I was talking to this guy who was very nice and gentlemanly, was an engineer, involved in church , etc. But he had a smaller than average sized head. Anytime he wore collared shirts it looked like a turtle peeking out it's shell. He had so many other good traits that I tried to over look It but never could.

If u get with someone who u aren't attracted you ur going to create a situation where he has to bend over backwards to get physical intimacy from you, which is bad
Suppose his lil head was big

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Money changes everything. I see ugly rappers ,athletes & business men bagging good looking women .
Looks Isn't the only thing that can attract women to u tho, even without money. A guy cud be ugly but he could be funny/great personality /charming /etc. Money and looks aren't the only ways to be desirable

tater

Superstar
Daps
Looks aren't everything. You may throw away a good match just because attraction isn't there. Don't be so shallow, it may end up hurting you in the long run. I'm not implying that a more attractive man may not love you just as much, but if you like him as well, see how you feel romantically after you all hang out with that in mind. I do understand, and used to say the same thing, but the mental is more important and can be arousing too.

Also the things you mentioned are honestly...stupid. Dark teeth, and mouth breathing can be remedied. How would you feel if 20 years later you're lonely because you passed up a guy because he had red gums?!

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Looks aren't everything. You may throw away a good match just because attraction isn't there. Don't be so shallow, it may end up hurting you in the long run. I'm not implying that a more attractive man may not love you just as much, but if you like him as well, see how you feel romantically after you all hang out with that in mind. I do understand, and used to say the same thing, but the mental is more important and can be arousing too.

Also the things you mentioned are honestly...stupid. Dark teeth, and mouth breathing can be remedied. How would you feel if 20 years later you're lonely because you passed up a guy because he had red gums?!
Was trying to tell you all this and you bushed me

:gucci:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

:snoop:

Terrible advice. Dating someone you can't even stand to be around just to avoid being lonely is a lot worse than being lonely. I think women are allowed to at the very least like the person they marry. smh it's like you guys want women to just take any man, she doesn't even want to hang around him. I could understand if she liked him and loved being around him but just wasn't attracted. :dead:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

She said she didn't even want to hang around him. And the part where the person said "How would you feel if 20 years later you're lonely because you passed up a guy because he had red gums?!" really got on my nerves.

I hate when people try to scare women into dating men they don't want by making it seem like there are no men on this earth that they could actually want to be with that will want them back. It's very negative.

No offense to the person that posted it, it's just something that really gets under my skin. To me it seems like you're telling the woman that she can't get any better than someone she doesn't want.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Women really in this topic whining about attraction but bytching in my thread I made about my friend dumping his girl cuz she gained weight and he wasnt attracted to her anymore:mjlol: half u hoes look like Jack The Ripper without makeup

How Do Dudes Stay W/ Girls Who Put On Mad Weight

Most of yall are hypocrites

Ahhh man it never stops. Men and Women are so full of shyt:ahh:

Last edited:

tater

Superstar
Daps
She said she didn't even want to hang around him. And the part where the person said "How would you feel if 20 years later you're lonely because you passed up a guy because he had red gums?!" really got on my nerves.

I hate when people try to scare women into dating men they don't want by making it seem like there are no men on this earth that they could actually want to be with that will want them back. It's very negative.

No offense to the person that posted it, it's just something that really gets under my skin. To me it seems like you're telling the woman that she can't get any better than someone she doesn't want.

Well I addressed both your concerns in my original post. I said if she LIKES someone. I also said that she very well may find someone who's attractive as well. No one is scaring this girl. And in all honesty if she doesn't even like this guy, the fact that he's ugly means nothing. Attraction is important, but looks aren't the only thing that can build attraction.