Would you have sex with an ugly guy

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Ultimately it's not fair to the guy. I think a dude deserves someone who is naturally attracted to him either due to his physical traits or his aura/charm. U can only fake an attraction for so long. Last year I was talking to this guy who was very nice and gentlemanly, was an engineer, involved in church , etc. But he had a smaller than average sized head. Anytime he wore collared shirts it looked like a turtle peeking out it's shell. He had so many other good traits that I tried to over look It but never could.

If u get with someone who u aren't attracted you ur going to create a situation where he has to bend over backwards to get physical intimacy from you, which is bad

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Ultimately it's not fair to the guy. I think a dude deserves someone who is naturally attracted to him either due to his physical traits or his aura/charm. U can only fake an attraction for so long. Last year I was talking to this guy who was very nice and gentlemanly, was an engineer, involved in church , etc. But he had a smaller than average sized head. Anytime he wore collared shirts it looked like a turtle peeking out it's shell. He had so many other good traits that I tried to over look It but never could.

If u get with someone who u aren't attracted you ur going to create a situation where he has to bend over backwards to get physical intimacy from you, which is bad

Women do not care. They will use the guy instead of telling him that she is not interested.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
:hhh:

You have to be attracted to the person some what, doesn't matter who it is. Even if you can't/dont'/wont have sex you need to be attracted to the person enough that you can at least get aroused thinking of them in some manner. That might be because of the looks, that might be because of there personality or their lifestyle and attitude.

lol I see you have an oral fixation. Maybe you can help that man out, hookem up with some cleanings and whitening.

In short No you shouldn't feel bad but at the same time it shouldn't be the main determining factor if you enjoy everything else about the person.
@ underlined- you get it.
@ bold- one of his teeth in the front is a crown, so if he whitened his teeth, he'd have to get it replaced.
:ehh:

Idk how old you are but just sounds like ya moms eager for some grandbabies.
I'm :old:

But she already has 4 grandkids, all from my other siblings.
Yeah, shamelessly.
sis let's talk about it

:phae_laughing:

I know if I were to even date him, I'd be looking for someone more attractive.

*Angel*

Frozen Flames Goddess
Daps
Reppin
Goddess power
@Fun Sized Psycho

I would say do it if you'd said he was ugly to everyone else but cute to you ( I've been there), but your not at all attracted to him. You even sound slightly repulsed. Your mom sounds like she wants you to settle so you won't be alone.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
No, that's perfectly fine. Society tries to shame women into getting with a guy just because he's nice then they wonder why there are so many men in sexless marriages, obviously it's because the woman he married isn't attracted to him!

Being a nice a person is very important but it's not the only thing people need to have a successful relationship. Attraction is just as important. I'm very attracted to my husband, I couldn't imagine not wanting to have sex with him. All women should feel that way about their man.

No it's not weird that you've never been with someone that you think is below average, that's actually a good thing.