• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
No shade but no virgins allowed.
No men allowed either-- I don't care what you think of this 'situation'

Would you or have you had sex with someone that you weren't attracted to? And by not attracted I mean you think this person is ugly. This guy is nice, perfect on paper-- good job, owns a home, has a few cars (but none are new). Will get pension etc. Person is in love with you.

The reason I ask this is because my mom was telling me I should marry a guy that's in love with me (like I can literally do no wrong in his eyes). But I said I wouldn't date him because I'm not attracted to him. He's nice, but... I don't really even want to hang around him (he helped me move some furniture last year and he talked nonstop for the whole car ride)
So my moms all "you don't have to think he's cute. He's a nice guy"
Me: but I wouldn't have sex with him, so why marry him????
My mom: why not
Me: because he's ugly. I've never had sex with an ugly guy.
My mom & sister: :gucci:

So I really need to know, am I weird for not wanting to have sex with someone that I'm not attracted to? Am I weird that I've never had sex with someone I think is below average looks wise?

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
No one should be with anyone they aren't attracted to.

The real questions are how narrow is your range of attractiveness and are you the equal physically to what you want?
I've dated men that were close to being 10s.
Do I think I'm a ten? No. I'd consider myself average (but do other people consider me average? Idk).

One thing that really bothers me, is his gums are red (he's a mouth breather; and his teeth are "dark")

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
No one should be with anyone they aren't attracted to.

The real questions are how narrow is your range of attractiveness and are you the equal physically to what you want?
Alllllllll of this, especially the bolded.

Actually, the first part is the one you should focus on

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@King Musa the reason why I said 'no men' is because going based on most of what I read in tlr, p*ssy has no face. Aka a lot of y'all (maybe not you) don't care what someone looks like if it means you may be getting some.
:hhh:

You have to be attracted to the person some what, doesn't matter who it is. Even if you can't/dont'/wont have sex you need to be attracted to the person enough that you can at least get aroused thinking of them in some manner. That might be because of the looks, that might be because of there personality or their lifestyle and attitude.

lol I see you have an oral fixation. Maybe you can help that man out, hookem up with some cleanings and whitening.

In short No you shouldn't feel bad but at the same time it shouldn't be the main determining factor if you enjoy everything else about the person.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
I've dated men that were close to being 10s.
Do I think I'm a ten? No. I'd consider myself average (but do other people consider me average? Idk).

One thing that really bothers me, is his gums are red (he's a mouth breather; and his teeth are "dark")

:ehh:

Idk how old you are but just sounds like ya moms eager for some grandbabies.

Smukie

Pro
Daps
I'm in this exact position right now. I'm friends with some great men that are great on paper but I'm not physically attracted to them.

I voted "maybe" because I need mental connection in order to sleep with someone. I've dated extremely attractive men whom I initially wanted to sleep with but became disgusted as I got to know them.

I've also friend zoned men that I wasn't attracted to but as I got to know them, they became more:yeshrug:

Last edited: