Fellow Black brothers: I have a question for y'all.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Be with who you want to be, just don't c00n around. :mjpls:

I like black women / latinas (yes, I know, not all Latinas are black but I like em just the same :ohlawd: ) -> asians > whites

In that order.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
Black men with women of other races as a preference can be a lot of reasons but I tend to think it's due to conditioning and/or self hate in a lot of cases. I'm not saying its not possible to be genuinely attracted to someone of another race but as some other posters pointed out there are usually some other factors. I myself have definitely been attracted to other races of women but I've never dated or had sex with any other than black women. It's kind of strange because most of my life I went to predominately white schools and outside of my family been around white people a lot. My dad wasn't too fond of white people though since he grew up in the south (Arkansas) before and during the civil rights era so he probably passed some of that on to me.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black men with women of other races as a preference can be a lot of reasons but I tend to think it's due to conditioning and/or self hate in a lot of cases. I'm not saying its not possible to be genuinely attracted to someone of another race but as some other posters pointed out there are usually some other factors. I myself have definitely been attracted to other races of women but I've never dated or had sex with any other than black women. It's kind of strange because most of my life I went to predominately white schools and outside of my family been around white people a lot. My dad wasn't too fond of white people though since he grew up in the south (Arkansas) before and during the civil rights era so he probably passed some of that on to me.

I disagree. I think the men who feel that way are that way because black woman in their past (likely in highschool) didnt give them the time of day. They may have even been clowned by these black girls they were going after. Then they were given attention by whoever it might be, asians, whites and they figured that they would take what they can get. Time goes by and then thats all they know to the point where theyd be scared to even approach a black girl because of past humiliations and just not knowing how to approach them. Dissonance sets in, and then their behavior convinces them to proclaim other races > black.

I have never ever seen a seemingly popular black dude say no to black women and then chase all the Becky's and Xing-Lao's.

I like many have only dated blacks but have fukked a couple white chicks. No discrimination here. I'm Still tryna get at an indian and latina...in due time perhaps.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yea your right it could also be due to numbers. What I said, nikkas already know subconsciously. Why you think nikkas try so hard to be in the club popping bottles. Black men generally have to fit into prettyboy, baller, or popular to get any decent looking black woman. Im not even talking the mad sexy ones either. Just being an dude handling business is not enough, in many cases. Then you see a fine ass non black chick givin you eye contact, you go over shes all bubbly and receptive to you. How many time you get that from a black chick :lolbron:

Sometimes your not even doing shyt and black women giving lowkey curves. I'll be walking down a hallway at school and a black chick walking towards me she pullout her phone or have that stiff ass body language. I know alot of you know what Im talking about.

This dude knows. You beat me to the punch.

Sometimes you may try and make eye contact to start a lil something and they just screwface and look straight forward.
I think the black brehs that prefer white women is because black women just don't like them, nothing to do with physical appearance, just you gotta have a certain "persona" to pull black women, that persona is not needed with cac women.

Why should these nikkas be lonely just to please some pro black smart dumb militants? These same pro Black militants would clown these dudes for not getting no p*ssy :comeon:

:huhldup:

Look at Adam Lanza's mom, even if you have a kid with a white women there's still a chance he'll get into some fukkery like that.
Also beat me to the punch.
Half the time you don't even need to do sh!t except look presentable. :russ:
Especially on a college campus.

Don't even gotta look presentable sometimes. My roommates used to pull decent and bad hoes with beer bellies, Buffalo jeans, and NHL t-shirts. White girls just seem more down to earth in general. I aint putting them over sistas. NEVER that. But they are definitely more grounded.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I disagree. I think the men who feel that way are that way because black woman in their past (likely in highschool) didnt give them the time of day. They may have even been clowned by these black girls they were going after. Then they were given attention by whoever it might be, asians, whites and they figured that they would take what they can get. Time goes by and then thats all they know to the point where theyd be scared to even approach a black girl because of past humilia

I have never ever seen a seemingly popular black dude say no to black women and then chase all the Becky's and Xing-Lao's.

I like many have only dated blacks but have fukked a couple white chicks. No discrimination here. I'm Still tryna get at an indian and latina...in due time perhaps.

I'm sure there are situations like this as I said previously you can be genuinely attracted to someone from another race and be in a relationship with them. The op was talking in particular the preference of dating another race and in my opinion when you are talking about black men and women here in America I think that genuine relationship is less likely (not impossible) due to the history and treatment of blacks in America. There is a lot of psychological baggage, hangups, stigmas, misconceptions what have you can come from our history in America that have never been addressed but come to play in matters such as these.