Fellow Black brothers: I have a question for y'all.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
So you never dated one? Felt attracted to one? What are you attracted to? What have you dated?

:birdman: I dated them.
I just don't like they attitudes, and their loves for jordans and shyt, oh and 808s.
Like fukk outta here with that bullshyt:damn:

I need a white girl a middle eastern girl or a latina for my baby momma
cuz i know if i die, my kids wont end up like that fakkit nikka lil jojo.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
I just don't like they attitudes, and their loves for jordans and shyt, oh and 808s.

Sigh. And this is why our race in America is going to die off in a couple decades.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
Sigh. And this is why our race in America is going to die off in a couple decades.

I don't give a fukk.
Don't put me in that box.
I'm a human being, that's all that matters.
Only way that I'd marry or date a black women if she is in the process of getting her bachelor or has one already.
Because if they ain't they are more prone to use the ole keep a nikka baby trick to live off them child support payements, like lil jojo ugly ass mom.
:huhldup:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
I don't give a fukk.
Don't put me in that box.
I'm a human being, that's all that matters.
Only way that I'd marry or date a black women if she is in the process of getting her bachelor or has one already.
Because if they ain't they are more prone to use the ole keep a nikka baby trick to live off them child support payements, like lil jojo ugly ass mom.
:huhldup:

yeah stay away from that.

I see my self marrying a latina that way my children will still be black and i get to enjoy
that fine ass and she cooks,cleans right :win:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
My number 1 preference has always been black women and will always be black women (and latinas) :whew:

But that doesn't mean I'm not open to other races of women :manny:

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
yeah stay away from that.

I see my self marrying a latina that way my children will still be black and i get to enjoy
that fine ass and she cooks,cleans right :win:

And then your children will also marry other Latins(or possibly whites). And you gon be the ugly black grandpa in the family picture. And after that, the black is gone banks to your dikk.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
only time i messed with white chicks was in college.. i left college and started my career and i got love for sistas but Latinas and asian chicks are the ones who usually come up to me and we end up talking and it wasn't a preference, i usually talk to chicks who come up to me and talk.

Now that i'm older in my 30's the black women who usually want to talk with me are the usual chicks with 2,3,4 kids who got passed that sharing stage and what a brother to settle down with them and take care of them and they kids and have the nerve to say i don't want anymore kids:huhldup::huhldup:.. now i don't want any kids but say if a get a boat load of money and i decide to change my mind.

i would date sistas in a heartbeat, but the women with kids thing kind of holds me back and i don't care if it's nia long and her 2 kids, something about u have to change your lifestyle to adjust to here schedule.. I can be like u want to go to vegas this weekend and she be like i can't i have nobody to watch my kids :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana

Love for Jordans?

nikka you dated hoodrats.

and hoodrats don't represent black women.

Lol @ you being the lame nikka to actually DATE a hoodrat. Hoodrats are for fukking.

fYxT454.jpg

This won't get you a black woman.