Fellow Black brothers: I have a question for y'all.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Ive only dated and been serious with black chicks....Smashed my fair share of women from other races mostly latina...but whatever happens, happens when its all said and done i see myself with a blackie....

I'm all for niiggaz having there preference....just dont get the ones who generalize on some self hate shyt and throw there own woman of there race/ethnicity under the bus...

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I think one of the reasons some black guys start preferring non black chicks is because they realize they can get better looking chicks of another race being more cooperative towards them. I notice around my campus you have average white and asian dudes walking around with cute chicks of their race, now Im not gonna act like these average dudes are pullin megan fox type chicks but they'll have some cute chicks.

Black woman, generally, if they have ANY sorts of looks or a big ass instantly they think their entitled to a pretty boy, baller, or some type of popular dude ( like being a known underground rapper in your city, or a promoter or some shyt). One of the reasons theyre like this is because black dudes are up in their face chasing their asses 24/7. So its like shyt, if Im gonna pic a dude I might as well pick the best of all these nikkas in my face. Other men arent chasing their bytches like black men do so theirs a certain level of being down to earth.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ka40KovVo]Muhammad Ali on interracial marriage and couples. White girls who like blacks must watch this video! - YouTube[/ame]

Couldn't have said it better myself:obama:...I've fuked outside my race but rarely am I moved by a woman of another race where id wanna hit on her,and I know id throw her in the bushes soon as a extra regular black chick walk by that just does sumthin for me physically for whatever reason....just too much to love about black women,the energy between us just different:pachaha:....we just supposed to be wired that way....if u grew up around other races I understand it,but if u grew up around black women and then suddenly a white woman move in the neighborhood and u head over heels:comeon:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I think one of the reasons some black guys start preferring non black chicks is because they realize they can get better looking chicks of another race being more cooperative towards them. I notice around my campus you have average white and asian dudes walking around with cute chicks of their race, now Im not gonna act like these average dudes are pullin megan fox type chicks but they'll have some cute chicks.

Black woman, generally, if they have ANY sorts of looks or a big ass instantly they think their entitled to a pretty boy, baller, or some type of popular dude ( like being a known underground rapper in your city, or a promoter or some shyt). One of the reasons theyre like this is because black dudes are up in their face chasing their asses 24/7. So its like shyt, if Im gonna pic a dude I might as well pick the best of all these nikkas in my face. Other men arent chasing their bytches like black men do so theirs a certain level of being down to earth.

Damn doggy, this is on point like a mug. Ive never even thought of it like this, but you're definitely on to something. Finally somebody around here that can analyze the opposite sex, and aint talkin crazy. Only think I would disagree with is that other races chase their women just as hard...they just aint loud about it except mexicans, and with white broads there's just way more.

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Damn doggy, this is on point like a mug. Ive never even thought of it like this, but you're definitely on to something. Finally somebody around here that can analyze the opposite sex, and aint talkin crazy. Only think I would disagree with is that other races chase their women just as hard...they just aint loud about it except mexicans, and with white broads there's just way more.

Yea your right it could also be due to numbers. What I said, nikkas already know subconsciously. Why you think nikkas try so hard to be in the club popping bottles. Black men generally have to fit into prettyboy, baller, or popular to get any decent looking black woman. Im not even talking the mad sexy ones either. Just being an dude handling business is not enough, in many cases. Then you see a fine ass non black chick givin you eye contact, you go over shes all bubbly and receptive to you. How many time you get that from a black chick :lolbron:

Sometimes your not even doing shyt and black women giving lowkey curves. I'll be walking down a hallway at school and a black chick walking towards me she pullout her phone or have that stiff ass body language. I know alot of you know what Im talking about.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps

Prolific posting. i think if the level of obvious THIRST wasn't so ridiculous you guys would slowly over time see that "wall" or "suspiciousness" that a lot of black women put forward towards black men off the bat come down a bit. and it's not even that white\asian dudes aren't as thirsty(they are) they just hide/disguise it better and it puts us females at ease when a dude isn't OBVIOUSLY and obnoxiously sizing you up as a sexual target. that cultural difference is also why a lot chicks of other races are less guarded and tend to be more approachable. they don't deal with the constant thirst from age 11/12 on up like most black females have to imo.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
What do you think about having white women (or asian) as your preference? I know there's a lot of people like that on here. I just look at it as
ddhLxLB.png

I know it's a preference, but why not a black chick though? There aint nothing wrong with us. Before all that "darkskinned girls got attitudes" chill. I like lightskinned girls myself but aint nothing wrong with my dark chocolate women. I like Latinas as well but thats not the point anyway. So what made you like white women? WHAT?

KmJ8k.gif

I'm going to be 100% with ya'll as usual because I'm not ashamed of who I am, what I felt, and what I currently feel. These are some of the ingredients that made me.

The brainwashing of our people begins at a very young age. We are conditioned to subconciously hate ourselves and see and seek beauty through the standards of whiteness. I know this because I was victim of said conditioning.

Now some of our parents and loved ones got on us quick, taught us to love ourselves, our women, our people, our culture, etc and never had to endure that.

Others, such as myself, got caught in the trap. Thankfully I was able to unplug myself from that deception. When I was a kid I thought of black people, my people, as ugly...undesireable. I thought our women were below standard and that blonde hair, blue eyes, and thin lips were what true beauty was about. All my friends were white, I hated rap music, and being around my people made me uncomfortable as fukk.

To be honest it was a miracle I escaped that because I was Uncle Tomming it up REAL heavy. It was through my deep, passionate love for a young black woman I went to school with and a spiritual awakening from God that I was able to free myself from the bondage of self hatred and truly begin to love my people. It's been 12 years (I'm 23) and I have not looked back since.

I now find white women to be incredibly unattractive and solely seek black women for physical companionship. Some of us never escaped though...hence the "pawg worship" and black women bashing. It's sad, but I was them, so I sympathize. The white dominated and white produced media gets to working on us early as fukk.

Thankfully I went through that so my children won't have to go through that. Lol.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I think the black brehs that prefer white women is because black women just don't like them, nothing to do with physical appearance, just you gotta have a certain "persona" to pull black women, that persona is not needed with cac women.

Why should these nikkas be lonely just to please some pro black smart dumb militants? These same pro Black militants would clown these dudes for not getting no p*ssy :comeon:

:birdman: I dated them.
I just don't like they attitudes, and their loves for jordans and shyt, oh and 808s.
Like fukk outta here with that bullshyt:damn:

I need a white girl a middle eastern girl or a latina for my baby momma
cuz i know if i die, my kids wont end up like that fakkit nikka lil jojo.

:huhldup:

Look at Adam Lanza's mom, even if you have a kid with a white women there's still a chance he'll get into some fukkery like that.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I've been with a few white girls over the years but i have only been in a relationship with a female who is black. I knock no one for their preference, but i love my beautiful black queens and will one day marry one. No matter how much bullshyt they put us through.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
The thing is black men are in demand by all races and if he chooses to date
outside of his race, i hope he plays by the rules of attraction and not because
he has resigned to date within his race because of 1 bad experience.

No ChrisB

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Prolific posting. i think if the level of obvious THIRST wasn't so ridiculous you guys would slowly over time see that "wall" or "suspiciousness" that a lot of black women put forward towards black men off the bat come down a bit. and it's not even that white\asian dudes aren't as thirsty(they are) they just hide/disguise it better and it puts us females at ease when a dude isn't OBVIOUSLY and obnoxiously sizing you up as a sexual target. that cultural difference is also why a lot chicks of other races are less guarded and tend to be more approachable. they don't deal with the constant thirst from age 11/12 on up like most black females have to imo.
:mjpls: That thirst even does more damage than you think, another thing it does is conditions black women into thinking that "thirst" is the only way a black man shows his interest. Which causes them to classify any black man like myself who isn't thirsty off top as weird, gay, or uninterested because the dude ain't drooling over them. :manny:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
:mjpls: That thirst even does more damage than you think, another thing it does is conditions black women into thinking that "thirst" is the only way a black man shows his interest. Which causes them to classify any black man like myself who isn't thirsty off top as weird, gay, or uninterested because the dude ain't drooling over them. :manny:

The one who don't give a damn about how big my eyes are or how big
my ass is, is the one I'm gunning for. He cussing me out like I'm a lil
sister...omg :noah::lawd: