Fellow Black brothers: I have a question for y'all.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
:mjpls: That thirst even does more damage than you think, another thing it does is conditions black women into thinking that "thirst" is the only way a black man shows his interest. Which causes them to classify any black man like myself who isn't thirsty off top as weird, gay, or uninterested because the dude ain't drooling over them. :manny:

funny because your type is the EXACT type i love and feel comfortable letting my gaurd down around and striking up convos with. :heh: a dude that knows how to be chill and be non pressed around women is so rare these days ...it instantly makes the guy sexier (even if he's not that great looking). funny how that works..huh? :heh:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Yea your right it could also be due to numbers. What I said, nikkas already know subconsciously. Why you think nikkas try so hard to be in the club popping bottles. Black men generally have to fit into prettyboy, baller, or popular to get any decent looking black woman. Im not even talking the mad sexy ones either. Just being an dude handling business is not enough, in many cases. Then you see a fine ass non black chick givin you eye contact, you go over shes all bubbly and receptive to you. How many time you get that from a black chick :lolbron:

Sometimes your not even doing shyt and black women giving lowkey curves. I'll be walking down a hallway at school and a black chick walking towards me she pullout her phone or have that stiff ass body language. I know alot of you know what Im talking about.

Ding Ding Ding.

I love black women and women of all races, but it seems that black women are more prone to being guarded, expecting games/drama, and questioning every little thing instead of just relaxing and enjoying things for what they are because they're always expecting the worst out of us.

Reminds me of this... :notsure:

:mjpls: That thirst even does more damage than you think, another thing it does is conditions black women into thinking that "thirst" is the only way a black man shows his interest. Which causes them to classify any black man like myself who isn't thirsty off top as weird, gay, or uninterested because the dude ain't drooling over them. :manny:

Yep. I've been saying that on Twitter for a while now. All that "thirst" shyt is putting black folks in a bad spot b/c of how loosely the term's used and how it's misinterpreted. Chicks getting turned off by guys that are genuinely trying to get to know them while getting turned on by/pursuing the guys that get ALL the hoes and ignore them or shyt on them.

A lot of that is just women in general, to be honest...but it's REALLY bad in this case. :scusthov:

Last edited by a moderator:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
funny because your type is the EXACT type i love and feel comfortable letting my gaurd down around and striking up convos with. :heh: a dude that knows how to be chill and be non pressed around women is so rare these days ...it instantly makes the guy sexier (even if he's not that great looking). funny how that works..huh? :heh:

would you ever date a black guy

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

:heh: It's funny cuz that's like my whole game, I'm the low-key, nonchalant laid back guy who just chills in the cut while everybody is in a frenzy. Never really was the approaching type of dude that spits game which is why I don't attract the attention of too many black girls.

But I seem to attract other races of chicks easily because I'm not the stereotypical aggressive thirsty black dude that makes them feel uncomfortable.:yeshrug: And when they feel comfortable and relaxed around you they basically come to you :ehh:

:obamaohhh: I learned that a while ago.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
would you ever date a black guy
well im not single anymore but contrary to what people think about me on here i absolutely would .:yes: ...i'm not anti black dudes it's only a certain type (the sterotype) that turns me all the way off.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
So true.

I get way more attention from indian/white/asian women than I do with black girls. Even striking up a convo or making eye contact is with them is :comeon: Problem is that I prefer to have a black woman but the culture is so messed up in Cali. You have to be either the baller, the pretty boy or the thug to get them. Can't be yourself. That isn't good enough for them. The black women who actually "get it" , date exclusively out of their race cause they think there isn't any black men that are on their level.

Maybe if a lot of them would quit gassing up the usual dudes chasing them posting all of the same duckface and racy outfit pics, they'll find more dudes like myself.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Strictly black women for me. I'm the "weird" one amongst most of my peers as I prefer dark skinned women. I've only ever dated one "red bone" (she was mixed, had a white mother) Most of my friends go apeshyt over light skinned women and their just whatever for me. I would NEVER date a full on white woman as I find most of them just downright unattractive and having a half white child is an absolute no no....

I've been hit on by a few white women in the past, they usually like my personality and I've had a few tell me that I'm "different" from the stereotypical "black dude":dry: I just keep it friendly. I had this one white girl when in was stationed in Korea who asked me to help her move her stuff into her new barracks and when we got over there with all her stuff was giving me hints she was down to smash and I had to give her the :whoa:

I'd have no problem dating women of Latino or Asian heritage if I wasn't already married but i wouldn't choose them over a chocolate skinned sister given the choice:ohlawd: Even in Atlanta where ALOT of the black women around the way can be unfortunately ratchety its not impossible to find quality black women.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Always saw myself ending up with a latin chick cause they just touch my soul that way from the hair to the voice to the beautiful creamy skin :noah:

Same with lightskin girls too.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
every woman looks the same with the lights off. This world is filled with variety, I'm not going to limit myself.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Body type(slender, athletic w/tight curves), eyes, smile, symmetry of the face

hands and feet are usually the things that draw me to women or push me away...

Race is the last thing I am thinking about, if at all.

I have to admit that much like AAKING, It is way easier for me to attract whites, latinas, Asian women over black women just because I am pretty laid back in general and they are receptive to that.

Most of the black women I end up messing with are of the college hipster, dancers, artist variety that pretty much interacts amongst a lot of white people due to their upbringing or interests, so they are extremely receptive to a black guy like myself...

My dream is to find a nice slim black chick that is into doing yoga, taking care of her body, etc. and she has to have a quirky personality. I've only had 2 black women like this. One was a black french exchange student(family was originally from Benin) , who moved back to France eventually. And the other was a black chick I knew growing up who eventually moved to NY for some fashion internship/job.

I only come across these type of black women once in a blue moon...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've dated white girls in the past even was engaged to one

But never again

sent from royalty via tapatalk