Fellas, what's the easiest way a chic bagged you? Come up off them stories. And faults if you got some.

Pineal Gland

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County
Met a chick at a bar, balls deep 20 minutes later:skip:

I'm out drinking at this bar that my homie DJs at... We chopping it up at the end of the night, and his gf introduces me to one of her friends. I get the number, finish my drinks, and go to leave... I'm leaving the parking lot and I see shorty standing on the corner waiting for her uber.. I ask her how far she going, she said 10 minutes, I told her to hop in.

She calls her man (:francis:) to tell him to cancel the ride, tells him her friend(the DJ's gf) is dropping her off... So I'm thinking I'm gonna just drop this bytch off and delete her number... We talking during the ride and she cuts me off mid-sentence, "What if I told you I wanna suck your dikk?". "Shiiiit I ain't gonna stop you:mjgrin:"

She keeps knocking the car in neutral, so I pull over, dropped the dikk off in her, and drop her off around the corner from her house... Never spoke to her again

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
* Me at a music festival, chilling off some ectasy / M *

Her: Hey. You're cute

me:
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
My Set
Talked to this jant outside the club and got her ig. Honestly it was a wrap after that. She made all the moves. Came over squirted all over my bed and aint been back since šŸ¤£. bytch one of those off and on dykes. She was feining for some pipe. Dyke p*ssy good af too. This bytch p*ssy was so perfect looking. No hanging labia clit was a modest size. p*ssy was like a glove.

The other time was when i was looking for an apartment. Shawty came on to me stong. We linked up smoked and fukked. This bytches p*ssy is embedded in my head. Shes the reason i like the way nipple rings look but dont actually like them. I aint like the taste of the metal while sucking on her nipple. Other than than that shyt was fire. I just couldn't keep her cuz i was already in a relationship and wasn't trying to juggle hoes.

Other than that. I be having to put in some type of work. Gotta do some type of conversating for x amount of time. All the usual yadayada that comes with the territory.