Fellas, what's the easiest way a chic bagged you? Come up off them stories. And faults if you got some.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
A coworker pretended not to have a ride home. it was late, so I drove her to her place. Then she pretended to be locked out of her place and asked to spend the night at mine, so I took her home with me.

I gave her some clothes to sleep in and she took a shower first.

I was gonna let her have my bed while i took the couch. but when I got out of the shower, she was butt naked waiting for me in bed.

Last edited:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I don't know what ur definition of "bagged' means but in mind it means"GTD" got the draws

Anywho the easiest way that I will actually admit to is when I was ho'n in yt surburbia n I wasn't a cheap gutter snipe ho3 at the time either. I had a rule that it was $60 just to get in my door but this particular time I was hungry. A dude that had been pursuing me 4 a while messaged me on Facebook and wanted 2 know what he had to do 2 come c me. Usually when I start talking about money they leave me alone. I told him that if he brought me a 9 piece wicked wings with fried okra and coleslaw and a large raspberry lemonade I would let him fucc.....he did lol

I got banned from tinder doing that cuz the nicca reported me. He thought he was going 2 fucc but he didn't do what I asked n thought he was still going 2 get the pusc....no sir ....u have to follow the directions to the T 2 actually get the pusc...I won't tell y'all what I asked him to do but it was easy.....not 4 him apparently lol

Daps
I don't know what ur definition of "bagged' means but in mind it means"GTD" got the draws

Anywho the easiest way that I will actually admit to is when I was ho'n in yt surburbia n I wasn't a cheap gutter snipe ho3 at the time either. I had a rule that it was $60 just to get in my door but this particular time I was hungry. A dude that had been pursuing me 4 a while messaged me on Facebook and wanted 2 know what he had to do 2 come c me. Usually when I start talking about money they leave me alone. I told him that if he brought me a 9 piece wicked wings with fried okra and coleslaw and a large raspberry lemonade I would let him fucc.....he did lol

I got banned from tinder doing that cuz the nicca reported me. He thought he was going 2 fucc but he didn't do what I asked n thought he was still going 2 get the pusc....no sir ....u have to follow the directions to the T 2 actually get the pusc...I won't tell y'all what I asked him to do but it was easy.....not 4 him apparently lol

What did you tell him to do? :dwillhuh:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
This was an out of town chick in a black erotica group I used to run. I was going through it in life. Working 14 hour days height of the pandemic. I just broke up with my girl and I was emotionally and mentally looking out for a lot of people. She said "I see you taking care of all these people making sure they're good, don't nobody check on you." That was it. A bad romance resulted but she had me.
Damn breh she literally preyed on you like a lioness on a wounded gazelle.

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I have plenty of these type of stories.

One chick asked me to go to the movies while I was out and about shopping. She bought tickets and took me directly to the bathroom.

I had one chick who I dead ass was in love with at first sight. Same type of thing. She randomly asked me to meet her at a local bar and took me straight to the bathroom. I remember vividly because Drake's CLB came out that next morning. Can't even listen to that album anymore.

I was at Octoberfest one year lurking on a turkey leg spot and this thick jawn was like "yo, you really hungry huh? I got something for you to eat...". Nutted in like 2 mins, stayed hard, and put another rubber on. shyt was piff.

Another notable time? I was walking down the street and shorty pulled over and said "we doing this or nah?".. I swear to God she was so cold and I never saw her again.

As I type this, I'm probably sure I need to get tested again.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
What did you tell him to do? :dwillhuh:
He was in a wheelchair and said he could make it up to my 3rd floor apartment....he couldn't...I helped him up and took him inside got the food then put his wheelchair outside and him then closed my door

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Iv only done this once, and it worked.
I'm not sure if I really did anything tbh, I just stared at him like this 😳 until he asked 4 my number

Not even surprised. Igbo women have absolutely horrible game :deadrose: :deadrose: :deadrose:

But they are adorable though :wow:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Only coli alumni will get the faults reference :mjlol:

But anyway, it's all in the title. Tell us about the time a chic bagged you.

been waiting 8 years on them faults homie.

easiest one I ever bagged was when I was like 23 or 24. literally saw a bytch out my apartment window on the 2nd floor, ran downstairs, and got her number and she was actually down to come up to my apartment and fukk :noah: