Fellas, what's the easiest way a chic bagged you? Come up off them stories. And faults if you got some.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
My best friend and I were out bar hopping... We're walking down the street...I clock shorty, she clocks me...She walks right up to me grabs my arm, interlocks them and says "you're coming with me".

I'm kinda in shock so I look over at my boy and he's like :obama: She takes us into a bar and her girl is tending bar. It is not a poppin night by any means so my boy starts chopping it with the bartender. So ole girl is buying us round after round...And looks me in the eyes and says

"How many more drinks do I need to buy before you take me home?" :sas2:

I reply "Not many more, otherwise this would have been one big waste of time"

she gives me this DEMONIC fukking grin...Kisses me and goes to clear the tab.

I let my boy know what's going down, and he's like get that shyt pleighboi :birdman:

We go back to her place, and I'm halfway in the door, and this girl is on her knees literally pulling my soul from my body...Probably top 3 head I've ever gotten. I literally had the :damn:

Amazing head, amazing sex...Straight raw...busted a ridiculous nut in her too (thank god she was on the pill).One of those girls who's very much present and involved in the whole experience. We fukked/dated for the next 3 months, until she dropped the "let's get serious" shyt on me...:stopitslime:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Iv only done this once, and it worked.
I'm not sure if I really did anything tbh, I just stared at him like this šŸ˜³ until he asked 4 my number

This has happened to me enough times in my life, and I never know what the fukk to do. I'm awkward as shyt. :russ:

Especially if she's staring with a blank expression. Like what the fukk do you want? Are you staring at me? Is there someone behind me? Do I have a booger on my upper lip? If I stare back, are you gonna hit me with the :childplease: and make me feel dumb as hell?

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Flight attendant chick fell into my lap during a spot of turbulence on a red eye flight to Philidelphia.
Was sitting in the emergency exit line so I had ample leg room to stretch out and get comfortable.
She falls in my lap with an surprised "Oooh."
Instinctively I try and catch her, right hand on hip, left hand holding her up.
She gets up, does a dust off and go "Ooooh..that was a soft a very soft landing" and gives me an embarrassed but encouraging smile.
I hit her with a
:childplease:
"bytch. Is you saying I'm fat or Impotent?!"
She goes.
:whoa:
I laugh, and then she laughs when she realizes I'm not serious and we spent the rest of the flight making small talk that bordered on flirtation until I eventually pass her a note on one of her trips back to ass end of the plane that complimented how delictable her legs looked in them stockings which caused her to laugh when she read it in the back.
To be honest, this was supposed to just be a one off instance of two consenting adults being a bit camp with each other, but we eventually had it away after so many other random elements came to play which included, a layover because some mexican kid freaked out on a connecting flight, The song McArthur Park, A crop dusting pilot, Cocaine and the bottles of LSD infused rum I was smuggling.
:mjlit:
I think I actually had that story fleshed out and written in the homey @BrolicScholar's thread and was stedily editing before @Driving Squirrel became the impetus as to why he got pushed out the paint. Might re-write it someday if I'm feeling expansive.
:skip:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
I was 16 and the homies was playing football in the streets and this broad was walking down the street with some nikka and other broad and told me to come here and said how about u come over to my place tomorrow and i was like:ohhh::ehh::sadcam: .. i had no idea the woman was 24.. she put it on meā€¦

Loss my virginity that day

Lose your virginity to a pedo, brehs :francis:

Nymbus

Great Value Manā„¢
Supporter
Daps
Former coworker chick offered me a pan of green chili enchiladas.Of course, I accepted the offer.Right then, she sarcastically/light heartedly said to me "Only one condition:If I make them, you have to pick them up.I'm not going to make them AND deliver them to you" ..Deal...The next day, I drive over to her place to pick my shyt up.Not even 20 mins later, I'm banging her out doggystyle on the living room couch.Head to nut strokes.She's going hysterical & blurting out confessions like a maniacal villain "Ah Ah Ah this was my plan the whole time! I've been needing this! I got you! Ah Ah Ah!" ...Puzzy was:whew:, tho.I ended up banging her out 2-3 times a week for the next 7 yrs:yeshrug:
there were enchiladas though, right..?:sadcam:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
17 years old and a freshman in college, also on a basketball scholarship so I was feeling myself. FIRST class of my college experience and I didn't realize there's levels to this and I'm not in high school.

She was 24 and was in the same class as me. Class ends and I'm about to start my walk across campus to my next class. She strikes up a convo, looking back she's hitting me with all the "negs" like pick up artists do. Saying I look like a baby, what sport do I play? Golf? She really trying to play me. I fall for everything, I'm out of my league and don't even know it. She just wanted a young athletic kid to blow her back out when she was free. Who am I to say no? She was older so she could buy liquor, had her own place etc. I was basically a sugar baby my first semester.

That's really the only time I could say I got "bagged"

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Too many to say...

But one core component was her comfortability. No pressure, no judgement etc. Before you know, she's getting dikked down in the Walgreens parking lot before we couldn't land a room in time.

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Drove me and my boy home from East Atlanta village when I was tore up. Ordered me McDonalds and practically raped me. She was supposed to take me to my house. She didn't.

I'm a dirty whore.

On time I was wearing a GG Allin shirt and a bytch in DC just walked up to me and pushed her finger on my chest and said "You're coming with me". Knocked that down for months.

Last edited:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
Flight attendant chick fell into my lap during a spot of turbulence on a red eye flight to Philidelphia.
Was sitting in the emergency exit line so I had ample leg room to stretch out and get comfortable.
She falls in my lap with an surprised "Oooh."
Instinctively I try and catch her, right hand on hip, left hand holding her up.
She gets up, does a dust off and go "Ooooh..that was a soft a very soft landing" and gives me an embarrassed but encouraging smile.
I hit her with a
:childplease:
"bytch. Is you saying I'm fat or Impotent?!"
She goes.
:whoa:
I laugh, and then she laughs when she realizes I'm not serious and we spent the rest of the flight making small talk that bordered on flirtation until I eventually pass her a note on one of her trips back to ass end of the plane that complimented how delictable her legs looked in them stockings which caused her to laugh when she read it in the back.
To be honest, this was supposed to just be a one off instance of two consenting adults being a bit camp with each other, but we eventually had it away after so many other random elements came to play which included, a layover because some mexican kid freaked out on a connecting flight, The song McArthur Park, A crop dusting pilot, Cocaine and the bottles of LSD infused rum I was smuggling.
:mjlit:
I think I actually had that story fleshed out and written in the homey @BrolicScholar's thread and was stedily editing before @Driving Squirrel became the impetus as to why he got pushed out the paint. Might re-write it someday if I'm feeling expansive.
:skip:

Hunter S. Capson :mjlol:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Hunter S. Capson :mjlol:

full

This coming from a dude who poiletly received cheeks coming from a random broad cause he was rocking a shirt of a schizophrenic corprophiliac.

Atleast my ducktales are entertaining if you aren't keen on believing my exploits. Your encounter sounds like the type of shyt you'd see balled up on the floor of the journalist in charge of writing penthouse letters.​