Fellas, what's the easiest way a chic bagged you? Come up off them stories. And faults if you got some.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Who else ever had a boyfriend respond when u texted or called a number. I know that mf soul was crushed
Only once, but I don't think he was a boyfriend just another situation like I was

I stopped fukkin wit her after that even tho I came out on top of that exchange, that's how people get killed, I don't need miscellaneous nikkas threatening me and trying to gather information on me

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
I had a hip hop mag so I would be backstage at the shows, politicking with the industry, etc

One night at a Fat Joe/Big Pun show, I was on the side of the stage watching them perform
After their set when the party was breaking up, this girl in the audience locks eyes with me
She looked good so I walked to the edge of the stage and before I could even say hi she asked me "who are you?"
In my mind I went
200w.gif

I was in promo mode so I hit her with the my name's omen are you a regular reader etc etc gave her a copy of my mag and she was all giddy
Ended up at Denny's then made out afterwards, she was with a friend so you know the routine of not wanting to smash right away so they don't think she's a hoe
hit it a week later and we was FWB for a good 6 months then faded away

She bagged me on some "you're backstage so you must be somebody" shyt.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
That's light work.

I've been woke up in the middle of the night by angry nxggas calling me from their girls phone.

Nxgga was IRATE. I heard her in the background screaming at him and he was telling me don't call his girl and stay away from her.

This was at like 4 in the morning.

I told buddy she knows how to find me and he can come see me.

I was hell back in those days. Real reckless :mjlol:

For the record, I wasn't messing with her but we were good friends and she was in love with me at one point in her life.

I think she made the mistake of mentioning me to ole boy and his mind stated running, leaping and somersaulting to conclusions.

I'm like... if I'm really messing with your girl, you got every right to step to me.

But you calling me at 4 am cause you THINK something is happening?

Nah :camby:

Yeah that shyt cooked...one of the last things I wanna get killed over is some p*ssy lmao

King Poetic

Lock, Stock & two 22 Glocks
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black House , California
I was 16 and the homies was playing football in the streets and this broad was walking down the street with some nikka and other broad and told me to come here and said how about u come over to my place tomorrow and i was like:ohhh::ehh::sadcam: .. i had no idea the woman was 24.. she put it on meā€¦

Loss my virginity that day

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Former coworker chick offered me a pan of green chili enchiladas.Of course, I accepted the offer.Right then, she sarcastically/light heartedly said to me "Only one condition:If I make them, you have to pick them up.I'm not going to make them AND deliver them to you" ..Deal...The next day, I drive over to her place to pick my shyt up.Not even 20 mins later, I'm banging her out doggystyle on the living room couch.Head to nut strokes.She's going hysterical & blurting out confessions like a maniacal villain "Ah Ah Ah this was my plan the whole time! I've been needing this! I got you! Ah Ah Ah!" ...Puzzy was:whew:, tho.I ended up banging her out 2-3 times a week for the next 7 yrs:yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Oh that's easy, she walked in the store wearing those "Forbidden pants". Ass was moving like Michael J Fox. The rest was history

She used a simple wheel route and my dikk-fense got caught lacking :manny:
i nearly :laff: with my mic on during this zoom meeting reading this

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Back on Sohh.com this female poster was feeling me. We exchanged pleasantries via PMs which lead to exchanging numbers and conversations. I had a girl at the time, but this didn't dissuade my admirer in the least bit. She got me when she told me that she was flying herself out to see me. Good times. :banderas:

Daps
Back on Sohh.com this female poster was feeling me. We exchanged pleasantries via PMs which lead to exchanging numbers and conversations. I had a girl at the time, but this didn't dissuade my admirer in the least bit. She got me when she told me that she was flying herself out to see me. Good times. :banderas:

What happened to her?

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Literally took my phone out my hand and put her number in it

My girl was pissed when I told her

Ole girl worked at the grocery store too

Had a woman leave her IG name in my door handle and one even put a picture of herself in my windshield wipers at my apartment complex

bytch talking bout Ive seen you and you are very cute, I hope you are available

Legit creeped me out

:russ: