Fellas, what's the easiest way a chic bagged you? Come up off them stories. And faults if you got some.

Daps
In my last 2 relationships and even a couple situationships, they came at me.

One was with her date and I looked up as I was walking into the room and she was staring at me like she wanted to sop me up with a biscuit.

She showed up at my job a couple days later to "make an order" and made sure she gave me her cell to put into the system.

A couple months later when I became single, I called her and she was like ":dahell: what took you so long to call me?"

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Took me to a pizza restaurant, sat across from me, held my hand, looked me in the eyes and asked me to get her pregnant.

She could have got me to do any fukking thing in that moment.

:unsure:
Was the pizza good? I'd kill someone for a good slice of pizza.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
This was an out of town chick in a black erotica group I used to run. I was going through it in life. Working 14 hour days height of the pandemic. I just broke up with my girl and I was emotionally and mentally looking out for a lot of people. She said "I see you taking care of all these people making sure they're good, don't nobody check on you." That was it. A bad romance resulted but she had me.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
some funny childhood things I remember,

7th grade or so, this girl Maria, used to say HII to me every time she saw me, with her group of friends. And I kinda got it. But, kinda didn't. I remember being with one of my boys and it happened, and I was like, what's up with her? And he goes she likes you, you idiot. Ended up going out with after she broke up with another friend of mine.

around 2004: another one, says lets go watch a movie in my bedroom, and puts on The Village, my goofy ass actually wanted to see this, and so I'm watching for like 5 minutes, and she just says "are you really going to watch this movie" and I was kinda like uhhh yeah I wanted to se---- and again just starts kissing me

Around 18/19, another one, we had built up enough sexual tension to choke us, and we got out of her car late one night, and she just like softly worked me up against the side of the car and started kissing me

another a few years ago, answered the door in some sort of like sexy kimono. Then said let me go put some clothes on. Didn't take the bait on that one.

someone really recently did a slick one with the whole exchange numbers, we happened to meet at party, and the sunset was really beautiful, and I took a picture, and she said, let me send this one to myself.

Daps
some funny childhood things I remember,

7th grade or so, this girl Maria, used to say HII to me every time she saw me, with her group of friends. And I kinda got it. But, kinda didn't. I remember being with one of my boys and it happened, and I was like, what's up with her? And he goes she likes you, you idiot. Ended up going out with after she broke up with another friend of mine.

around 2004: another one, says lets go watch a movie in my bedroom, and puts on The Village, my goofy ass actually wanted to see this, and so I'm watching for like 5 minutes, and she just says "are you really going to watch this movie" and I was kinda like uhhh yeah I wanted to se---- and again just starts kissing me

Around 18/19, another one, we had built up enough sexual tension to choke us, and we got out of her car late one night, and she just like softly worked me up against the side of the car and started kissing me

another a few years ago, answered the door in some sort of like sexy kimono. Then said let me go put some clothes on. Didn't take the bait on that one.

someone really recently did a slick one with the whole exchange numbers, we happened to meet at party, and the sunset was really beautiful, and I took a picture, and she said, let me send this one to myself.

I love it when they do the bolded. Women en masse are too afraid of rejection to just point blank tell you what's up, but they use their little roundabout ways of getting what they want.

One chic would come to my job twice a week. My dumbass thought she was coming just to get the services done.

One day, after almost a year, she's like "What's your number? I got something else I want to order later."

I start giving her the office number and she goes ":usure: no, what's YOUR number?"

So I give her my cell. She calls me up 5 minutes later and finally tells me that she's feeling me. :wow:

I was young and dumb and I fumbled, and ole girl was a legit 8 and a 10 on a good day. :wow: I learned the lesson that I needed to learn though.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I guess I have a few...

Was once in a club getting my dance on. Sat down for a beer. Girl came to me and sparked conversation. By the end of our talk was like "I might have to take you home wit me."

Sitting in a bar during my lunch break. Girl sitting next to me with strong accent (was Ukranian) turns to me and makes conversation. Gives me her number and tells me she lives right around the corner. (I later found out she was a foot fetish model....she really had some cute ass feet)

Just a month ago actually went out wit my boys to see Blue Beetle. Told these nikkas let's hang out for a bit after the movie for some drinks but they corny asses wanted to go home. I stayed out and went to have a drink. Girl next to me invited me to take a shot. We talking. Conversation ends with "it would be awesome if you come back to my place. You don't have to..."

Those were pretty cool