Fellas..if a woman is giving you major eye contact

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I'm pretty terrible at telling whats going on until its blatant. I use to be good at it, now I just assume everyone woman that approaches me is just being polite or really needs what they are asking for. :manny:
This is what pisses me off about women.
Idk when you're interested in me or just being nice but if you were just fukking blatant about it I wouldn't have to guess.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
my high school friend. :francis:

Oh yeah, that's what's up.....

uHBPqM5_.jpeg

Last edited:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
See. All the dudes in here asking why we dont talk to men first, its cuz this honestly. Something as simple as saying 'hi' first will get us negged as some vicious thot in need of dikk at that very moment.
Don't act like this isn't the other way around a majority of the time.
I don't even start convo's with women because for whatever reason they think I'm hitting on them and I'm not. And it's not my approach its my appearance. Women really enjoy putting themselves on a pedestal by talking to ugly nikkas like me.
I've had a bytch start a convo with me just to say she has a bf. :why:
bytch you started talkin to me. Get the fukk out my face :why:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Thats a young girl move, i like to separate the girls from the women. Real chicks do real things, so i like the ones that will meet a nikka halfway. When i get eye fukked, i'll eye fukk back but to figure out how serious she is with it i'll move closer to her or even back off some depending if we're already close in proximity. The point is to see if she'll move where i am in hopes of getting a convo popped off...when she makes that move then it's on. :takedat:

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
You're the most annoying alias I ever seen post on this forum, for real. I never wanted to drop kick and smash a member's throat in with my boot on as much as I want to do to you.

And you get 1 dap for every 2 messages, your posting rate is grade TRASH :camby:

grow a beard.

as a ugly nikka myself it bumps you up a few notches especially with a fresh cut :wowsub:

This guy :mjlol:

On topic, OP uses the same scales that they weigh the whales with when measuring her weight. Plus she's a lazy bytch with no confidence to approach a man :heh:

Last edited:

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytches will do that shyt to you when they're with their bf :camby:

i'll see some bytch hugged up with some dude and i look at her and she maintains eye contact with me as i keep walking
:usure:
On friday i had a girl hold eye contact with me while on a boat

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

DopeMan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Where the hood Where the hood Where the hood at
See. All the dudes in here asking why we dont talk to men first, its cuz this honestly. Something as simple as saying 'hi' first will get us negged as some vicious thot in need of dikk at that very moment.

Ok so what if you try to make a move on a girl and she fuks up. Am I still supposed to approach her just because shes giving me eye contact every muthafukin day? Nah fuk her and fuk you too.

Either come over here and sit on my lap or gtfoh.