Fellas..if a woman is giving you major eye contact

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i have walked up to a guy to talk to him before

it's just talking

make up a subject, any wack ass subject, like ''is there wi-fi around here? do you know the password?''

at best, i can use that as an opening to conversation

at worst, i now know the wi-fi password and THAT, my friends, that is power
I only talked to one guy and never again cuz he took that as me being desperate & tried to fukk me within like 2 minutes.

Guys get the wrong idea when you talk to them first. I struck up a convo about LA weaher being bipolar and stepping into a puddle off the bus how you turn that into going to your apartment a few blocks away in 120 seconds? :why:

NahFam

Schemin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
mind on dat mula
i have walked up to a guy to talk to him before

it's just talking

make up a subject, any wack ass subject, like ''is there wi-fi around here? do you know the password?''

at best, i can use that as an opening to conversation

at worst, i now know the wi-fi password and THAT, my friends, that is power
U sound like a slut

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Same here. :mjcry:

#UglyTeam

you're beautiful on the inside :mjcry:

I only talked to one guy and never again cuz he took that as me being desperate & tried to fukk me within like 2 minutes.

Guys get the wrong idea when you talk to them first. I struck up a convo about LA weaher being bipolar and stepping into a puddle off the bus how you turn that into going to your apartment a few blocks away in 120 seconds? :why:

yeaaaah... ew, i feel for you... sounds like a thirsty ass dude

probably so unused to female attention, he let it go to his head :francis:

thinking he's got it in the bag coz a girl talked to him about the weather :mjlol:

U sound like a slut

i'm a virgin :dwillhuh:

NahFam

Schemin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
mind on dat mula

Or maybe hes the type of dude dat would try to fukk in 2 mins regardless? Dat was jus one guy

Amphibious

Land, water, wherever.
Daps
Talk to her u little bytch :ufdup:

Thats how females try to encourage you over. What we look like getting up to talk to u.

You better get to walking over to her :pacspit::snoop:

fukk up ho. You want equality? Then you approach. You don't want equality? Then I own you.

Had to edit post cause some poster caught feelings cause of the analogy :manny:

Last edited:

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
lEaipD9.jpg
Op Is this u?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL

the reason u talked to him is because u found him attractive. he was being courteous by not beating around the bush and lying to you telling you that he thinks you're wonderful and leading you on
he just wanted an orgasm
i wish all human beings would operate this way, like if a girl saw me on the street and wanted to see what my dikk meat tasted like i wish she would tell me and i'd probably let her
other way around too like if i told a woman i wanted to taste her she can say oh no thank you and i would say ok no problem have a good day

just imagine walking up to bytches in the street without them screaming "harassment"
imagine asking a girl for her number with no trial
lifestyle cruising blue bahama waters, no welfare supporters, more conscious of the way we raise our daughters