Fellas: do you remember as a kid when you first start liking girls?

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Earliest I can remember is 2nd grade because me and this girl got caught dry humping. I’m sure it was before that really but I know for sure 2nd grade. So like 7-8. I was a ladies boy and didn’t fully understand it but I kept a girlfriend through elementary and teenage years. I don’t think I’ve ever been single longer than 2 years in my life lol

Daps
First crush? Erika in 2nd grade. Latina that was probably 4 inches taller than every other student. She looked like a miniature version of Selena and was in the gifted program with me.

Sexualizing females? Started in 5th grade but 6th grade is where it REALLY took off. There were two white girls (Annie and Caitlyn?? I think)...that sat on either side of me in 6th grade and both of them loved resting their hands on my thighs and touching my junk. They'd slide close to me, especially when the teacher turned the lights off and was using the overhead projector.

Both of em always wore shorts that were barely long enough to be acceptable. My hands found their way into some interesting places.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
2nd Grade

She was chocolate brown with long hair and beautiful. I would stare at her all day but never talked to her (young incell :troll: ) and the next year she went to another school. :wow:

In 3rd grade a light brite girl with long hair caught my eye … :wow:

I didn’t talk to her either :mjgrin: