Fellas: do you remember as a kid when you first start liking girls?

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I'm pretty sure I'd always been sweet on girls with a pretty face.

Picture a young WIA working in a West Indian Candy factory.

This was back in the day, but I was not allowed to legally work in most places.

This place, owned by a family friend, was running a candy and food factory in Industrial Brooklyn. I was working 40 hours a week that summer, and possibly making 100 bucks, CASH MONEY. Kept me in comic books and Nike's. (well Airwalks at the time, but y'all RN's can't relate)

Keep in mind, the minimum wage was like 4.25 at the time. So I probably would have made 100 after tax, but still..the implications...

So my boss was a Coolie, an Indian coolie to be precise.

I'd get to that joint at 8:00 am (this is my summer vacation, keep in mind), and be ready to make grater cake, peanut drop, and worst of all, "West Indian spice mix" (which was a lot of tumeric, chili, with no eye goggles or masks)).

I was working alongside an older woman (Jamaican), an older dude (Prolly Jamaican), and "Fancy", a early to mid 20's Haitian woman.

I mention the islands, because lotta you Yankees don't realize the Haitians and Jamaican beef is up there with the Korean/Japanese/Chinese beef. (and a lot of you Coli Brehs don't realize most Asians have historically hated each other...)

Fancy, was by all accounts, not good at the job. I'd just got there, and I could wrap and pack more gizadas than she could.

So Ol Woman and Fancy were always fighting.

But Fancy had something I'd never seen before.

Fancy had AZZZ.

Cot damn. I can't see her face in my mind's eye, but I CAN SEE DAT BACK END. *praise Jah*

What are these feelings that I've never had before?

What was it about this chick that had me all out of sorts?

Azz.

Now part of my job, when I wasn't wrapping, sorting, and packing, was going in the delivery van to bring stuff to the vendors.

But I didn't always go. Uncle Factory Owner took Fancy on some of those "deliveries".

It took me a long time to realize why he hired her.

*pours out some Red Stripe*

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
always preferred to be surrounded by female energy

i would say it's because women have always taken care of me & given me love

i caught the lesson early that men are naturally antagonistic & when placed in proximity things get violent

even as infants me & my bros would go from laughing playing to trying to kill each other to laughing to trying to kill each other HA

me & my brothers relationship revolve around work or some sort of activity

when it's time to just kick it casually i always gravitated towards the women in my life

i just have always naturally have had a better relationship with the women in my life

Textbook Momma's boy babble :mjlol:

Your brothers sensed the bytch in you and tried to toughen you up... But alas... How was your relationship with your father?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Textbook Momma's boy babble :mjlol:

Your brothers sensed the bytch in you and tried to toughen you up... But alas... How was your relationship with your father?

i am not offended by being called a mommas boy AT ALL

toughen me up..........they needed saving from me HA

me and my father never had any real issues & that is miraculous given how his father was

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
probably 5th grade, I actually have her on facebook which I don't use.
She's always been religious , got married to another religious dude (She's outta his league , in my opinion ) .

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I’ve always been naturally what people in the south called mannish. I wasn’t exposed to anything crazy as a kid I just always loved women. I remember always loving to hunch and my mamma getting on me for saying my teenaged neighbors butt look like a peach that I wanted to bite it, I was like 4 :pachaha: