Feds just knocked on my door.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Don't really believe this but you gotta be an idiot if it's true. They state you have to use 75% of PPP for payroll, etc. Shoulda applied for a SBA loan.. way harder to get busted for. Dumb fukk.

Nice kicking a man while he's down.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I might laylow under they noses

well that’s not going to happen. If the Feds hit you up it’s because they are working something or need something and likely working on a time line. For them to come visit you identities for me that they want to talk to you ASAP otherwise they would of called.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
well that’s not going to happen. If the Feds hit you up it’s because they are working something or need something and likely working on a time line. For them to come visit you identities for me that they want to talk to you ASAP otherwise they would of called.

You think they monitoring my PC?

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Shoulda applied for a SBA loan.. way harder to get busted for. Dumb fukk.

kOdNh3o.gif

tenor.gif

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Yup happened to best friend he got caught up in something. They had his accounts locked up for years. Also locked up ever bloodclot thing in his name. They always gets there money always. You job better not be connected to that account.

Need start making those calls now for collerate money now.

Good luck!

Also stop posting!

The bolded OP. If the feds really got you like that, this thread will be used as evidence in court.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't really believe this but you gotta be an idiot if it's true. They state you have to use 75% of PPP for payroll, etc. Shoulda applied for a SBA loan.. way harder to get busted for. Dumb fukk.

I don’t know but from my understanding with that sba loan stuff as long as you Legit pay it back they likely won’t even do anything...But it’s probably people out there with no businesses at all that have no plan on even paying the loan back...the shyt is damn near 30 years with little interest so a 40k loan will be like $250 a month starting next year. I’d just pay it back.

That PPP stuff never made sense to me people without even a business were applying for it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
if it was the feds your door would be off its hinges and you'd no longer be posting on the coli.

Them feds would break down your door and there would be AR-15s pointed at OP while he's making this thread.

:mjlol:

Not necessarily.

A girl I was dating back in the 90's, mom did some fraud shyt for like $60,000 then went on the run. We didn't know it, was chilling at the crib. Feds raided the house. They calmly knocked on the door.

For something like fraud they ain't coming in like the A-Team.

Fred.