Feds just knocked on my door.

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
Change the thread title to PPP load related.

At worse if you do get incarcerated you'll get up to 30 years in prison

And also paying 3x the amount that you got from the PPP.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Feds hit me up a few months ago talking about "we want to talk with you about somebody you've had contact with in the last few weeks"

Wouldn't say who they were speaking about. Wouldnt give details.

Told them I prefer not to speak with them without a lawyer and if I'm not going to be arrested I prefer if they stop contacting me.

Agent was polite and was just like. "Ok. I understand how you feel and you have no obligation to speak unless you want to"
:yeshrug:

Don't say a damn thing. What you say can and will be used against you. That means nothing you say can be used FOR you.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
200.gif

---

Superstar
Daps
I spoke with the folks outside my door....they presented credentials....I slipped up and they legit know who I am now

They told me to not leave the city of Miami and that the shyt I've been doing is done

They said they don't have the time to track everyone and luckily for me I didn't take much money, I still may get picked up later and fined or worse :francis:

No jokes

Edit: bank account seized

Yup happened to best friend he got caught up in something. They had his accounts locked up for years. Also locked up ever bloodclot thing in his name. They always gets there money always. You job better not be connected to that account.

Need start making those calls now for collerate money now.

Good luck!

Also stop posting!

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They knocked on my door and asked if (my name) is home

I saw them through the peephole and stayed silent :dwillhuh:

I need help for real, if I spend this covid money it's like it never was here right?

You got one option get your lawyer to find out the charges and turn yourself in and prepare a defense