Feds just knocked on my door.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know but from my understanding with that sba loan stuff as long as you Legit pay it back they likely won’t even do anything...But it’s probably people out there with no businesses at all that have no plan on even paying the loan back...the shyt is damn near 30 years with little interest so a 40k loan will be like $250 a month starting next year. I’d just pay it back.

That PPP stuff never made sense to me people without even a business were applying for it.

If did the PPP you have had to file taxes, and all that shyt they not giving that shyt to anybody
that's where the fraud kicks in, you gotta lie about all financial of the company to get approved for big money
and they make you sign a 4506 T which allows them to get your tax return from the IRS, and if you never failed and said you made X amount, you already caught doing fraud

But nikkaz is bold enough to file the taxes and owe the bread, but they still keep track for the money you spend for PPP, and nikkaz creating fake employees and shyt, like won't nobody notice this shyt lmao

People tried to clown Jay-Z because Tidal got a PPP loan, but that stills right there what that shyt is meant for, a nikka who got a company with hundreds of employees, not barbershop, or this bullshyt ass real estate companies and construction companies nikkaz be using for shelf corporations lmao, nikkaz is crazy

that's why I don't believe OP, he didn't even know what the PPP was when somebody asked him, and you not getting 670k from the disaster relief,

The funny this you only need like 650 credit score to apply for an SBA loan before covid, but nikkaz never though to just start a business and apply, always wanna do some hot shyt lmao