Feds just knocked on my door.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Agents watching this thread right now...
20200910-185257.jpg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I remember making a fake thread about being in trouble (in america) while I was in china and them nikkas was like 'man them feds is gonna pull up'

i was hella confident, like tell them bytch ass feds to pull up den. aint no extradition here and they for sure aint getting past the chinese govt. so let them pull up and let see what it do . they gonna get a taste of this wonton soup. :mjgrin:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
They only "knocking" because they know you're there. Feds dont make mistakes. #troll
The “bay of pigs”, Jimmy Hoffa, and Breonna Taylor would like to have a word with you, breh.:gucci:

The bigger the organization, the more likely it is to make a mistake because of all the moving parts.:hubie:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I spoke with the folks outside my door....they presented credentials....I slipped up and they legit know who I am now

They told me to not leave the city of Miami and that the shyt I've been doing is done

They said they don't have the time to track everyone and luckily for me I didn't take much money, I still may get picked up later and fined or worse :francis:

No jokes

Edit: bank account seized

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I spoke with the folks outside my door....they presented credentials....I slipped up and they legit know who I am now

They told me to not leave the city of Miami and that the shyt I've been doing is done

They said they don't have the time to track everyone and luckily for me I didn't take much money, I still may get picked up later and fined or worse :francis:

No jokes

:lupe:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens

No jokes

:francis::francis:
fraud is a bytch:francis:
They gonna try and have you sell out the people you worked with/worked for:francis:...
I almost got caught up on shyt like that years ago