Feds confirm that states owe HBCUs billions in funding

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Soooo they gonna pay or what?

Also I'd hate to see tens of millions of dollars mismanaged/ siphoned off due to ineptitude and corruption by these admins at HBCU's.

I'll never forget when I went to FAMU dorm back in 2006 and that shyt looked like a Chicago housing project in the late 80s :skip:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Soooo they gonna pay or what?

Also I'd hate to see tens of millions of dollars mismanaged/ siphoned off due to ineptitude and corruption by these admins at HBCU's.

I'll never forget when I went to FAMU dorm back in 2006 and that shyt looked like a Chicago housing project in the late 80s :skip:

that's not mismanagement, that's exactly what they are talking about in this story, underfunding. It's purposely done to make HBCUs unattractive.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
that's not mismanagement, that's exactly what they are talking about in this story, underfunding. It's purposely done to make HBCUs unattractive.

Yall act like I don't come with sources when I say crazy shyt

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Morgan State got funding from Maryland and then got audited and guess how much money went "missing" well..I will let you just read the article. Best believe there is more.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
Morgan State got funding from Maryland and then got audited and guess how much money went "missing" well..I will let you just read the article. Best believe there is more.

Yeah buddy must not know how shyt goes down at HBCU's cause let me tell ya........:francis:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin

These HBCU s are under funded and then when they get the money they mis appropriate the funding like a muthafukka

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

The only problem with your comment is that you act like these white schools aren't doing the same things out here.

They just have the money and resources to help cover it up.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
The only problem with your comment is that you act like these white schools aren't doing the same things out here.

They just have the money and resources to help cover it up.
We know they are and they get away it more or they just don't get Media press.

The real problem is that these HBCUs can't afford to misappropriate the funds. Yet they do.

PWIs get so much fukking funding it's ridiculous plus they get money from their athletics even when they are straight horrific.

In fact when was the last PWI that had issues like Morris-Brown? PWIs are protected and 9 times out of 10 they thrive because of its white backing.

HBCUs have to fight and scratch for money and then when they get it, they lose they goddamn minds.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
We know they are and they get away it more or they just don't get Media press.

The real problem is that these HBCUs can't afford to misappropriate the funds. Yet they do.

PWIs get so much fukking funding it's ridiculous plus they get money from their athletics even when they are straight horrific.

In fact when was the last PWI that had issues like Morris-Brown? PWIs are protected and 9 times out of 10 they thrive because of its white backing.

HBCUs have to fight and scratch for money and then when they get it, they lose they goddamn minds.
We literally see it all the time with these fake scamming schools that end up getting closed down or else you think black people would be able to get away with it and still get funded like those schools did all those years?

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
We literally see it all the time with these fake scamming schools that end up getting closed down or else you think black people would be able to get away with it and still get funded like those schools did all those years?
Those aren't PWIs...those are FAKE SCAMMING SCHOOLS breh....

straightcash

All Star
Daps
Half or more US states also require colleges to sign what are dubbed "Israel Loyalty Oaths" if they want to get state funding. It's completely unconstitutional, of course, but they're going to take their sweet-ass time before it reaches the supreme court.