Federal court strikes down Biden’s student loan forgiveness program

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
That's why you gotta vote in Democrats every chance you get. Need majorities and need judges. The Don't Vote crowd and most definitely Both Sides crew needs to kick rocks on this subject since they actually want this very thing.
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the Democrats control pretty much everything after the 2020 elections??? please let me know

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Your taxes pay for all manner of frivolous shyt already stop crying. And its 20k for people with pell grants, which is a vast majority of afram. You already know this though :mjpls: Tell someone with 20-40k left in student loans chopping off half or all of that isn't moving the needle.

Not everyone has a worthless degree and even if they did who cares. its not hurting you keep it moving. At least Dems are ATTEMPTING to alleviate some of the issues pertaining to higher education. You think a replublican would even float something like this out.
shyts annoying man smh. People like me who sit in the middle barely get help. We been getting railroaded with gas prices which leads to higher food prices. Millionaire be hurting and they get millions. That shyt is wild to me. I’m supposed to just grin and bear it though and hope to get one of them weak ass stimmy checks. This is not a party specific issue and just just put all this on the democrats is hilarious. People that are doing well are telling struggling people that they don’t deserve help because I paid mine and you should pay yours. That’s crazy. Same people that make you rich.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Bruh...if they were really concerned, why would they wait a few weeks before the midterms to open the applications? and why would they release the news right after the midterm elections? Can YOU see the game that's being played? I'm for student loan forgiveness. I submitted my application. What are you talking about?

As I said before...Aren't politicians supposed to make deals...give a little to get a little... not just bulldozing everything. "I'll give the republicans X for their support."
They always do this shyt. They use campaign promises as a bargain chip for Midterms and when they can't get it done, It's always the opposition fault. The first day he got in people should have been on him about it and it wouldn't have been as complicated to get it done now but we allowed them to make excuse after excuse

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Not particularly surprised. The site was just finally launched at the precipice of the midterms, which seemed convenient, considering Biden's been in for almost 2 years. What could they be given that would make them amenable to approving this though?
They don't need to be given anything
fukk em

Family Man

Banned
Daps
student-loan-balance_wnt4cf

All that tells me is the vast amount of people can pay off their student loans then and should do so.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
I’m a. Country run on consumerism at all costs it baffles me at how much money they don’t want people to actually have so they can consume. I see what it is though, the people at the top of the game trying to have they’re cake and eat it too, they don’t want anyone having and acquiring assets like them yet at the same time they want someone to always sell too, they’re in a black hole of greed.

d3koms

Rookie
Daps
The student loan was going to always be challenged and shut down. Biden approved something willingly and knowingly that he doesn’t have the constitutional right to forgive student loans. Only congress has that power, Biden played everyone for the midterms and the fact that you can’t see that is mind boggling.

He passed for the mid terms and look at that, mid term ends and it’s automatically shut down. Now the democrats can blame republicans even though Biden never had the powers to forgive student loans.

You know whose laughing at all this? Literally both sides. Look at everyone who won during mid terms, 95% people AIPAC(chews) endorsed. Look at who they paint as the bad guys (Russians and Chinese) daily while they(chews) rape this country?

Wake tf up!!

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh...if they were really concerned, why would they wait a few weeks before the midterms to open the applications? and why would they release the news right after the midterm elections? Can YOU see the game that's being played? I'm for student loan forgiveness. I submitted my application. What are you talking about?

As I said before...Aren't politicians supposed to make deals...give a little to get a little... not just bulldozing everything. "I'll give the republicans X for their support."
The student loan was going to always be challenged and shut down. Biden approved something willingly and knowingly that he doesn’t have the constitutional right to forgive student loans. Only congress has that power, Biden played everyone for the midterms and the fact that you can’t see that is mind boggling.

He passed for the mid terms and look at that, mid term ends and it’s automatically shut down. Now the democrats can blame republicans even though Biden never had the powers to forgive student loans.

You know whose laughing at all this? Literally both sides. Look at everyone who won during mid terms, 95% people AIPAC(chews) endorsed. Look at who they paint as the bad guys (Russians and Chinese) daily while they(chews) rape this country?

Wake tf up!!
What difference does it make if it was right before the midterms when Republicans were gonna challenge it regardless?

What part of "Trump appointed judge" do you right wing c00ns not understand?

d3koms

Rookie
Daps
They knew republicans would challenege so they could blame republicans and look good. It’s not within bidens powers to cancel student loans. Only congress can approve that. Nancy pelosi herself said Biden didn’t have the power to cancel debt.

d3koms

Rookie
Daps
What difference does it make if it was right before the midterms when Republicans were gonna challenge it regardless?

What part of "Trump appointed judge" do you right wing c00ns not understand?
What part of Biden doesn’t have the power to forgive debt only congress does do you not understand. What you aren’t seeing is the entire picture. The website for student loan is released right before midterms, people applied and it helped people vote democrat. Mid terms legit just ended and it’s shut down right away. How blatant is that shyt?

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Nah, laws were changed (HEROES Act) giving President authority.

It will hold up in court. These latest challenges are just from a$$holes trying to get 15 minutes of fame.

:snooze:

d3koms

Rookie
Daps
Nah, laws were changed (HEROES Act) giving President authority.

It will hold up in court. These latest challenges are just from a$$holes trying to get 15 minutes of fame.

:snooze:
Although the HEROES Act appears to grant the education secretary the power to forgive student loans, that is not necessarily the case. It permits waiver or modification to statutory or regulative provisions, but it is not at all clear that those terms include debt forgiveness.