Fear the Walking Dead Season: The Final Season (it ends, starting oct 22)

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, they are 2 for 2 right now.. I don’t know what changed. Maybe they heard the complaints and decided to fix the show. It could be Ginple is focused on the crappy emo spinoff. Whatever happened is making this show good again. :ufdup: They better not mess this up

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, they are 2 for 2 right now.. I don’t know what changed. Maybe they heard the complaints and decided to fix the show. It could be Ginple is focused on the crappy emo spinoff. Whatever happened is making this show good again. :ufdup: They better not mess this up
Are they canceling this show as well?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
season finale was interrupted by COVID so it didn't air until last week, you won't see that until next year
now you got FTWD and the new one for the rest of the year
I thought they were releasing 5 more episodes or something?

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are they canceling this show as well?

No. I don't know the ratings for the show, but I imagine its one of the top draws for the network. IT also earned enough goodwill to earn a final season whenever they decided to end it. However COVID has given networks an out to cancel shows on a whim, ie GLOW on Netflix.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
So far this season has been pure piff....I thought the other Cowbreh would be a bigger threat....Morgan Cleared that problem real quick....
Yea this shyt has been good this season, I kinda background watched last season though so I don't remember much.

Where is John? Why does Virginia want Morgan dead so bad (I remember her shooting him and leaving him for dead, but I don't remember why).

Morgans character was becoming the worse part of the Walking Dead universe, I'm glad dude will probably be back on some killer shyt this season. Him and Daniel gone tear some shyt up.

I ain't watched Works Beyond yet, but I'm won't how/when will they all intercept. I think Alicia is getting sent to one of the other Commonwealth places (either where Eugene nem will end up at or where the World beyond characters are leaving from).