Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Y'all realize there's hella gay white dudes on TV too? There's a bunch of gay folk on TV shows with no black people...just a bunch of them on TV these days, period.

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
That was the best episode of this season....if it stays at that level, they are on to something.

I should've known they were gonna do something to temper Strands masculinity...but really...the flip would be ill if he is just hoing himself out for ol boys fortune...even tho that shyt don't mean nothing now.

Nick is dope....He is the originator of the walker gut cloak...:blessed:

would really be dope if he makes it to the big stage on TWD...

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Y'all realize there's hella gay white dudes on TV too? There's a bunch of gay folk on TV shows with no black people...just a bunch of them on TV these days, period.
yeah there is. but theres a balance between gay white character and white hero or white businessman or white family man, etc. now when you look at black characters this balance doesnt exist. its either bad guy, gay guy, or gay bad guy in some cases.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:mjlol: progressive coli never disappoints
So being progressive is being cool with seeing the majority of black characters be soft males and angry females :lupe: So we should he celebrating that 100% of the black male stars of this show are gay criminals :dead: this is mlk's dream right?

Yeah and look how many straight, and successful white male characters there are compared to the black ones :stopitslime:

Just randomly watch a show with a black male and notice how he is portrayed

Black men are weak, less successful bytches on tv
Black women are successful but either gay or dating or married to a white man on tv :dead:
Or with a weak black man or abusive on

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Do you even watch the show?
Last week he discovered they can't see him with the walker stuff all on him
He was using it as camouflage while he was wondering the town
Yes nikka I been watching this bullshyt since last season:what:

I been here every week since the beginning giving this shyt a chance

No shyt he discovered that they can't see him with walker blood... They discovered that shyt the first season of TWD as well nikka

When I posted this I didn't understand wtf the point of showing this was until the end.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Was just looking up other work the actor who plays Strand has done and didn't know he's had such a highly decorated theatre career and was a professor as well , also found out that the Actor is gay and has won a GLAAD award for his theatre work and I gotta give him his props since he is the only character that is interesting on the show everybody else is either boring or make too many dumb decisions too like their characters and watch the people who are homophobic be like fukk Strand once they find out that Strand ( the actor) is gay which shouldn't matter at all :yeshrug:
:russ: at this turn of events

now they know he is gay in real life and the show :dead:

edit: watching now

damn these nikkas dumb as fukk letting nikkas just force they way on the boat. i know strand heated as fukk all these nikkas done is fukk shyt up for him :snoop:

Last edited:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I am not bothered by Strand being gay, my issue with Strand's back story is that instead of him being a millionaire/titan of industry/big time ruthless businessman, he is the boyfriend of a millionaire/titan of industry/big time ruthless businessman who owes everything he has to said rich boyfriend.
And to add insult to injury he is also a common thief on top of it.
They could have flipped the whole backstory to Strand being the one who got drunk and rolled by the white guy and then Strand decided to give the guy a chance. Why does the black character need to have a white benefactor?

At this point the best character in the whole show is the gotdam crackhead.

Exactly, the backstory being flipped would work regardless, and it would have been even better because it would show how resourceful Strand is to track dude down, and how he's willing to make a deal if it's beneficial to his goal. Nah, dude is a scamming gold digger.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I am not bothered by Strand being gay, my issue with Strand's back story is that instead of him being a millionaire/titan of industry/big time ruthless businessman, he is the boyfriend of a millionaire/titan of industry/big time ruthless businessman who owes everything he has to said rich boyfriend.
And to add insult to injury he is also a common thief on top of it.
They could have flipped the whole backstory to Strand being the one who got drunk and rolled by the white guy and then Strand decided to give the guy a chance. Why does the black character need to have a white benefactor?

At this point the best character in the whole show is the gotdam crackhead.
its hilarious since dude found out the actual actor was gay last week and basically called the outrage, just hilarious his character is gay too. but i do agree that it would have been nice if he was the millionaire/titan. and they set it up like that with him being all mysterious and stuff in season 1 acting like he knew it all and had that air about him but now that he's just random opportunist that kinda sucks some of the wind out of the sails of his character