Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
:mjlol: progressive coli never disappoints
hey i never claimed to be any of that. i dont really watch many shows and theres some gay shyt on all of them..its a little odd. doesnt make me not like or watch the shows necessarily but its a big concerning when it continues to get thrown in our faces.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Luis with them headshots and sure as shyt, Alicia led them goons right to the boat, so at least that arc paid off.

Once again the Black Male with common sense and survival skills has to be emasculated and this is far worse than C00ning, but pure fakkitry....I knew from the jump there would be a major character flaw with Strand, and this is it....

At least Strand has instilled or tried to instill some common sense in the crew....
yup
never fails to amaze me

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Luis with them headshots and sure as shyt, Alicia led them goons right to the boat, so at least that arc paid off.

Once again the Black Male with common sense and survival skills has to be emasculated and this is far worse than C00ning, but pure fakkitry....I knew from the jump there would be a major character flaw with Strand, and this is it....

At least Strand has instilled or tried to instill some common sense in the crew....

walking dead is terrible with black males :laff:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Real talk,.....
We should boycott walking dead.

This shyt has been systematic and over two shows, now.
It goes against everything Romero made.

Art Barr

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
walking dead is terrible with black males :laff:
tumblr_noz9f0cXkV1tjydheo2_500.gif

Say what y'all want about Zack Snyder, but at least with the character Kenneth, he was written as a no-nonsense alpha who played no games and c00ned for no one. Imagine if Morgan, Tyrese, or T-Dog got a little bit of Kenneth's style written into them....

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
why oh why couldnt one of the kids get killed so aggravatin ass white mom and smiley would finally get it [white daughter the redcorn boy or hispanic daughter]

also according to TWD and FTWD gay people are gonna survive at a much higher percentage rate of total population than blacks and asians.
:ohhh: