Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
also according to TWD and FTWD gay people are gonna survive at a much higher percentage rate of total population than blacks and asians.
:ohhh:
Nope. There's been a trend of minority, gay and female characters getting killed off more than ever. They get the short straw just as much as the brehs.

‘Anyone Can Die?’ TV’s Recent Death Toll Says Otherwise

But what can matter more than the writing itself is the sneaking suspicion that certain characters on the TV landscape wear a Cloak of Invincibility. Does anyone think Rick Grimes is ever going to die on “The Walking Dead”? No, I didn’t think so.

Who does die? This year, dozens of lesbians and bisexual women have died on various shows, among them “The Vampire Diaries,” “The Walking Dead,” “Empire,” “The Expanse,” “The Magicians” and “The 100” (which also recently killed a character played by a black male series regular). In the last two weeks, notable women died on “Hap and Leonard,” “Vikings,” “Arrow” and “Sleepy Hollow.”

Say what you will about “Grey’s Anatomy,” “The Good Wife” and “Game of Thrones”: Prominent heterosexual white male characters have been on their RIP rosters (though not recently, of course). No one blinked when a black guy died on “Scandal,” because anyone really can die on that show — except a black woman. I can’t think of many other people of color in the drama realm who get to wear the Cloak of Invincibility, can you?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So this shyt just gonna start off with Junkie Depp swimming in the ocean, going to a beach, and cutting up a corpse without any fukking explanation

:beli:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So Strand is a cocksucking fakkit....

Another gay black man on tv...

I'm also done with this shyt as well

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:russ: Dudes really mad at Strand's character arc.

I would feel the same especially considering how TWD usually treats black men but the dude who plays him is actually gay so it wasn't much of a shock.

I've pretty much given up on TWD or this show ever having any black men on there without some type of BS to go along with them.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Bruh this is like the 5th gay black dude on tv and that's just shows that I watched.

fukk this bullshyt

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
So Strand turned out to be a gay criminal (at least he sort of made up for the criminal shyt), still they had to make him some kind of bad....lmao...fukk these show creators. :stopitslime:
Alicia and that Travis's son need to die they are useless. :yeshrug:

Madison bum ass lookin at Strand like he did something wrong. Its yall fault the ship got boarded.

Junky Depp and Skinny Jack Black with the rescue:russ:

Alicia and Ole boy running game on each other.

Papi dumb ass took the damn clip to Strands gun.

I think I've said this for the last 3 episodes but this show has already caught up with TWD. They've basically started the villian cycles.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I am not bothered by Strand being gay, my issue with Strand's back story is that instead of him being a millionaire/titan of industry/big time ruthless businessman, he is the boyfriend of a millionaire/titan of industry/big time ruthless businessman who owes everything he has to said rich boyfriend.
And to add insult to injury he is also a common thief on top of it.
They could have flipped the whole backstory to Strand being the one who got drunk and rolled by the white guy and then Strand decided to give the guy a chance. Why does the black character need to have a white benefactor?

At this point the best character in the whole show is the gotdam crackhead.