Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
because he's gay now he's not competent or masculine :sas1:

before you knew he was gay im sure you'd be saying something different :sas2:

Never said HE wasn't competent, my comment was in relation to characterizations of black males in general of the walking dead universe.

:stopitslime: and yes you drop masculinity points when laying up with other dudes, dont give a fukk how much old spice you spray on. Dont care if you're Rambo, your masculinity is taking a hit if you're slobbin down men

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
This strand shyt is beyond a joke now. On top of that a wreckless junkie is shaping up to be their version of killa carol

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Strand being Gay doesn't bother me :manny:
And it shouldn't because he might not even be gay. He is an opportunist after all. I really think this is just a long con.

But y'all never cease to amaze me though, I wonder how many times the word "emasculated" was said since last night? :heh:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Usually I'm one of those people saying "whatever stop being homophobic" but in the walking dead's case it isn't even so much about homophobia as it is how they always writing black males to be weak, die early, or in strand case to be gay :pachaha: it's so blatant now that I'm not black and even I think black ppl should be pissed at the shows producers and writers. The only strong black characters are 2 women (Sasha and michone) and they both with white guys :damn:

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis: of course Strand couldn't be the millionaire with resources. He is a con man that works for the millionaire with the resources.

Everyone on the boat except the junkie and Travis need to go. They have no skills and are a liability.

correct me if im wrong, but strand IS a business man, he just went through a rough patch and was going to use the money he stole to get back to where he was.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Is Chris gonna smash Daniel's daughter? :pachaha:

Madison: "Her baby's in distress."
Alicia: "Who's that? :camby:" :mjlol:

Jack's group :damn: :damn: :damn: Get caught slippin' brehs! :ohlawd:

:whew: I thought that was about to be a gay scene with Strand :whoa:

So Strand is basically gay for pay :skip:

Chris wanted to stab that boy like Rick did to Gareth

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
correct me if im wrong, but strand IS a business man, he just went through a rough patch and was going to use the money he stole to get back to where he was.
Yep but I think that got lost inbetween the "STRAND IS A FAKKIT!!! :damn:" comments.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
As soon as that happened with Strand I knew Coli nikkas finna drop this quick :laff::laff:

Bout to be like 4 posters in this bytch for the finale :laff:

This show has been on thin ice with me and I'm just about done with it.

I'm ready for Mr. Robot, Fargo, Veep (which is back thankfully), Ray Donovan and Ballers.

EpicStoryTeller

Blazé Blazé
Daps
Reppin
Morioh
Usually I'm one of those people saying "whatever stop being homophobic" but in the walking dead's case it isn't even so much about homophobia as it is how they always writing black males to be weak, die early, or in strand case to be gay :pachaha: it's so blatant now that I'm not black and even I think black ppl should be pissed at the shows producers and writers. The only strong black characters are 2 women (Sasha and michone) and they both with white guys :damn:
Tyreese, Bill, Tdog, were all weak?