Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

Daps
You don't have neighborhood crackheads of 20-30 years, where you live? Homeless, wanderers, mostly insane, but always got some ish to sell you or ready to do a job for a could of dollars? Their skillset is survival on the streets, with minimum to no resources. And even with withdrawal, in the zombie apocalypse, they'll only transpose their addiction on to something else.

People are complaining about the acting and annoying kids? Most of the viewers in season 1, wanted the following cast members gone - T-Dog, Lori, Andrea, Carol, Carl & Sophia, Ed, Glenn, Dale, Andrea's sister. This isn't anything new.
homeless crackheads are the weakest and among the most vulnerable people in society...hense them constantly becoming victims of serial killers and other predators...again a fell to see how there petty thievery would make therm apex survivalist in a post apocalyptic world :comeon:y

i actually feel outside of the Joseph Redcornthe acting has been solid enough for a zombie sci-fi show and i'm actually less annoyed by this cast then the one of the original show:yeshrug:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Strand is awesome. but literally everyone else is annoy as shyt. I basically spent the entire episode bored to death. I'll see what happen this weekend tho.

Yea same here I don't know if I'm going to be fully invested in this show I'm giving it to episode 4

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm literally watching just because I can't think of anything else on Sunday's to watch until Walking Dead or GoT comes on.

Strand is ok but the way he talks is distracting

Salazar barely has lines but when he does its kinda dope

His daughter was basically non existent this episode

Then it's the rest of the retarded family.... Nick was cool until he swam to the boat like a dumbass

Chris is a bytch... A literal bytch

Daughter is annoying

Mom and dad are both clueless without any survival instincts other than the occasional bussing a zombie head, and that's it. All 4 should be killed off... Nick is cool enough to live.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
My issue isn't that they are doing stupid shyt...this is a horror property so it is required that people act stupid in order for the story to move along. My issue is all the other behavior issues...these people do not act like they are in the beginning of the end of the world. They keep writing the kids like this isn't a zombie show and all of the children are acting like obnoxious twats. And the relationship between the white chick from Deadwood and Bully from Once Were Warriors is not interesting at all and all of the attempts to write for them as a couple fall flat.

Also using this being the start of the zombie apocalypse to continue to make these characters act in ways that completely annoy the audience i not a smart move. We as viewers are well-versed in zombie horror so at a certain point the excuse of "this is the beginning" will get tired and start to turn people off. It is a tight rope that I really don't think these writers are capable of walking without falling to their deaths.
I don't care about these characters yet so I could care less about their relationships. I didn't give a solitary fukk about anyone on the regular show besides Rick for a while. Teenagers being obnoxious?:ohhh:What couple did anyone care about until Glenn and Maggie on The Walking Dead? The only reason anyone cared about Rick and Lorie was because of Shane and that love triangle and eventual Maury Povich tie-in.

To my point, you being well versed in zombie horror has nothing to do with anything. It actually bolsters my point. These people aren't well versed in zombie horror. The world is ending and the dead aren't staying dead. That's not supposed to happen and they're acting in the panicked, confused way that people do when things that aren't supposed to happen happen. If it bothers you that these people aren't acting like they read a zombie survival guide then it makes no sense to watch and you're better off just watching the regular show. You ever notice how the word "zombie" never gets used in these shows? The concept of zombies doesn't exist in these worlds. There aren't zombie movies, comic books, or TV shows in these universes. No one is well versed in zombie horror because there is no zombie horror. People are expecting common sense in a situation that to this point is the furthest thing from common. Before the first season even premiered they told you it would be set at the very beginning of the outbreak. People love Carol and Carl now but seem to have forgotten how they were acting at the beginning of The Walking Dead, and that wasn't even set at the beginning of the outbreak. Shane and Rick were cops, they were trained to deal with the unexpected. Meryl was a redneck psycho, he didn't give a fukk. Everyone else for the most part was green as hell. Imagine if we saw them the day shyt started falling apart. That's why this show is, if anything, an intriguing concept. If they just kept making spinoffs of established groups in different areas of the country/world it would just turn into a zombie version of The Real World

With all of that said, I watch this show for the same reason I watch The Walking Dead: mindless entertainment and there's nothing else to watch. They're both mediocre at best with TWD having some flashes of being something more. Unless this season picks up fast and they give the audience some characters to root for, FTWD probably won't last to see a third season. But it was cursed from the beginning simply because The Walking Dead exists

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just started watching this and finally caught up to Sunday's episode

Let's get this out the way, the main family is retarded outside of the druggie son (sometimes). The mom is annoying af, standing around with the :lupe: look everytime something bad happens, I hope she dies soon. The Dad is getting better but he's still an idiot, the sister is a thot who does nothing, the dad's son is an idiot as well, the Spanish dad is cool because he uses his head like the black guy, the druggie son is aight, and i can't judge the spanish daughter yet because we've barely see her.

To sum it up, if these cats were in TWD I think they would all die first episode. They're not built for the Zombie life

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Oh yeah the acting is trash on this show, especially the fukking Mom

The son just jumps into the ocean and everybody is standing around like fukking dumbasses except for the white kid who tries to save him. Then he says he was swimming and everybody is like "It's ok, it's cool" and the fukking white boy starts swimming like a scuba diver :mindblown: and the Spanish kid is floating like he's at a spa next to a god damn shot up boat with bodies floating :mindblown::wtf:. I hope the black guy shoots all them :snoop:

fukking daughter laying up on the table, looking into the ceiling talking to some random nikka like she's in her room on the cell phone :mindblown:

Oh yeah I can tell they're scared of the black guy. The daughter runs and tells mom to tell dad to tell the black guy to save somebody :mjlol:

This show is fukking annoying

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
My only issue is what i was venting on during season one:.. I didn't understand the purpose of the show but many posters were saying it was going to show the transition of the apacolype, but I said and knew it that wouldn't take long and it just become a exact replica of the walking dead, which is now.

With that being said I like the show.

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:myman:
fear3.jpg

Stand is quickly moving up to the top tier of TWD universe characters. He's probably the most interesting character and plays almost like a villain. If they're smart they keep him as this show's Rick and thin out the cast. I think he'll be around for a while because there no alpha white male character. If this was TWD he'd be dead or weakened.

-Nick can be annoying but I like his interactions with Strand, he stays
-Papi gives them some muscle and survival skills, he stays
-His daughter needs to show her worth or she can go
-Mom can go
-Dad is starting to come around and side with Strand, he stays
-Mexican kid needs to go
-PAWG stays:shaq:

They need to link up with the fat kid who already had a zombie apocalypse gamelan ready. Add a couple more and this could be a good show.

I wonder why Strand is going to San Diego? He must have a military connect there or be looking for weapons because soldiers are the last people I'd trust. I would head to a less populated part of Cali. It can't be too crazy in Napa valley.

They sure did help themselves to Strand's liquor. Did they even fix him a plate?:aicmon:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
homeless crackheads are the weakest and among the most vulnerable people in society...hense them constantly becoming victims of serial killers and other predators...again a fell to see how there petty thievery would make therm apex survivalist in a post apocalyptic world :comeon:y

i actually feel outside of the Joseph Redcornthe acting has been solid enough for a zombie sci-fi show and i'm actually less annoyed by this cast then the one of the original show:yeshrug:
I don't necessarily agree with breh but he's trying to make a point that they will adapt quicker due to having less ties to normal life not saying they'll be solid snake