Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
WE FINALLY GOT A REAL NIKKA CHARACTER :blessed:

O.G show might have a lot emasculated black characters but the one breh on this show is the HNIC :myman:

The Daughter is native as fukk, go meeting that dude just reeks of a trap :ufdup:

This show feels like Pirates of the Caribbean, zombie edition though :pachaha:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
They played the last episode right before this one and shyt was peaches. There was a skip of some sort and they didn't go back to tell us what happened. I was confused too
Strand's neighborhood got bombed by the Military, just like Downtown Atlanta got bombed by the Military in the O.G show.

The old school father said when he was talking to the other father.

If you read between the lines, Strand probably had a heads up about the Military bombing the neighborhoods in attempt to keep the ZA under control :manny:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Leave it up to a junkie to go looking for shyt to barter when the world gone to hell
I actually prefer this show over the OG TWD cause: there isn't the same supremacist heirachy/chain of command as predecessor,the major black male character is an alpha and zombies are still a threat:yeshrug:

i wasn't feeling how Strand e decided to leave all those passengers stranded on that lifeboat before checking if there were brehs/sisters whom could contribute or at least add more melanin to his crew...it would be wise to keep skinfolk around just in case others decided a mutiny cause they tired of taking orders from the uppidiy nikka or is Strand one of those nikkas whom feel more comfortable around non blacks:mjpls:

that being said Messican Mowgli is easily the worst actor on the show and i'm not usually someone to get annoyed by characters acting to emotional in crisis situations cause such reactions are logical but he still irks me for some reason:manny:

Why is this show keep implying the crackhead whiteboy addiction is a strength:what:

Because crackheads survive damn near anything cept an OD. They have adaptability, and he gonna teach them how to scavenge and pillage for his livelihood.

Daps
Leave it up to a junkie to go looking for shyt to barter when the world gone to hell

Because crackheads survive damn near anything cept an OD. They have adaptability, and he gonna teach them how to scavenge and pillage for his livelihood.
where do you live in which crackheads are some kind of top level survivalist:what:there symptoms from withdrawal alone will would make them a liberality and i fail to see how their skillsset(stealing from family/neighbors and sucking crack dealers dikk) would aid themselves or others in a zombie apocalypse:comeon: