Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
kissin dead moms...:mjcry: but chris just dump dump the body

:shaq: ham radio game spitter

Strand keepin it G

They bout to :eat:

Chris is a dumbass. Should let that fukker drown...Alicia fukking it up for everyone too.

swimming zombies though? :comeon: Boat was shot the fukk up :gladbron:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
The girl on the radio had me heated too cause it was so obvious that shyt was foreshadowing a pending set up
But they made some good points on talking dead that it's only been a couple days of the zombie apocalypse and they don't yet realize how fukked up humanity is (even tho old head papi talks about it)

Also it's hard to get mad when Morgan be doing the same shyt in the OG walking dead

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
the acting on this show is:mjlol:

the mom dont show no concern for her son when he was in the water and missing
even after she saw that there were zombies in the water:mjlol:

like even in season 1 she was horrible
bytch still think she cooking gumbo in Treme and shyt

Man this shyt is so boring. I've been trying to watch it for the last 2 hours and I keep pausing it to do other shyt. I can't put my finger on it because TWD has a ton of "boring" episodes but something about this show makes it terrible.

the acting makes it dull
and what they choose to emphasis on this shyt is:mjlol:

like the pace is so slow you forget it is a zombie show and you start to think it is a wack ass teen drama on MTV

Last edited:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I liked it :yeshrug: The contrast between this and the over the top and cartoonish main show is welcoming to me, especially after that bullshyt from last week :stopitslime:

However, Strand and Daniel continue to be the true stars of this show. Which means in typical AMC fashion one of them will probably be killed off soon :francis:

Daps
I actually prefer this show over the OG TWD cause: there isn't the same supremacist heirachy/chain of command as predecessor,the major black male character is an alpha and zombies are still a threat:yeshrug:

i wasn't feeling how Strand e decided to leave all those passengers stranded on that lifeboat before checking if there were brehs/sisters whom could contribute or at least add more melanin to his crew...it would be wise to keep skinfolk around just in case others decided a mutiny cause they tired of taking orders from the uppidiy nikka or is Strand one of those nikkas whom feel more comfortable around non blacks:mjpls:

that being said Messican Mowgli is easily the worst actor on the show and i'm not usually someone to get annoyed by characters acting to emotional in crisis situations cause such reactions are logical but he still irks me for some reason:manny:

Why is this show keep implying the crackhead whiteboy addiction is a strength:what:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
I actually prefer this show over the OG TWD cause: there isn't the same supremacist heirachy/chain of command as predecessor,the major black male character is an alpha and zombies are still a threat:yeshrug:

i wasn't feeling how Strand e decided to leave all those passengers stranded on that lifeboat before checking if there were brehs/sisters whom could contribute or at least add more melanin to his crew...it would be wise to keep skinfolk around just in case others decided a mutiny cause they tired of taking orders from the uppidiy nikka or is Strand one of those nikkas whom feel more comfortable around non blacks:mjpls:

that being said Messican Mowgli is easily the worst actor on the show and i'm not usually someone to get annoyed by characters acting to emotional in crisis situations cause such reactions are logical but he still irks me for some reason:manny:

Why is this show keep implying the crackhead whiteboy addiction is a strength:what:
Yeah man the mexican actor is terrible

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I just wish the junkie would die.
I like nothing about his character....
:beli:

wat6rr.jpg

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
I think we know too much as far as how we would expect folks in that situation to react to shyt.
My theory is that the writers and producers are intentionally making these people very stupid and naive.

You have Strand who is an alpha survivor versus everyone else who'll fukk up their own crew just to help out some strangers.

But, I must say that the acting, for the most part, is horrible. And the edits are lacking as well.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I honestly have no recollection of what happened in the last episode of Season One besides them heading out for the yacht so I was sitting there watching this episode like :dwillhuh:...why the fukk is the beach on fire?
And what are all of those zombies doing on what I assume was a private area of the beach since it was right off of Strand's beach house? Its like it was Memorial Day or something and a whole bunch of people died watching fireworks on the beach.

They played the last episode right before this one and shyt was peaches. There was a skip of some sort and they didn't go back to tell us what happened. I was confused too

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The Ocean 11 homie Strand commodore his Yacht as a getaway safe haven:myman:

...only for ungrateful motherfukkas to tell him how to run his ship:what:

Even in an Zombie Apocalypse, CaCs/Others wanna treat US as subordinate:mjpls:

these fools should be thankful that strand let them come along for the ride in the first place.