Fear The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Aight I'm back in here alone......again.

That's the worst part of this shyt. Can't even live stream with the Coli. What's the point? :dry::dry:

I'm diggin it...new landscape, new demographics.....some lazy writing once in awhile, but otherwise :ehh:

Hotel lady locking the whole wedding party up in the conference room....cotdamn...

Last edited:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-Chris out there trying to be w/ the Cacs. c00nin...lol.
-Is Madison still drunk or something? She lookin at Alicia all funny at the end.
-Travis might as well let Chris go. He's full blown evil and at home with them cacs.
-All these people was in the Hotel that whole time:mindblown:
-them dude bros in the truck talkin bout "we're gods"...:heh:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
The pops acting was solid, the flashback was a surprise, but man that was some D level acting from everyone else.

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I've liked this half of the season so far, probably the best run they've had since the show started. I hate chris, i havent disliked a character this much since andrea back in season 2 and 3 of walking dead. I hope he dies

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These FTWD people been killing zombies at a Season 4 of TWD level since the first season.
The "they are new to this" excuse doesn't work for them at all anymore.

im not saying its hard to adapt these skills, but i also have a problem with this. hell, took the og group til around s4 to learn these techniques.

maybe they saying us westcoast brehs are smarter than them country bumpkins :ohhh: