FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Jim Jones a'int been swept up because either A) he's an active informant or B) the feds are willing to be patient till they have enough evidence to build a solid case against him

I mean the feds waited 10 years to scoop up Cas:yeshrug:

6ix9ine testified that Jim was "The Godfather of the 9tre bloods" but this nikka still free:dwillhuh:? not to mention he ordered a hit talkin' 'bout he'll get him "super violated"

Rat Nation...

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps

nah they don’t get it. A couple cases here and there. A lot of the mass shooters and domestic terrorist claimed ties to certain organizations but nobody ever gets hemmed up. And law enforcement finds evidence they do have ties. They always play as if these guys are working alone aka the lone wolf

the fact that you went out of your way to google at an attempt to disprove white supremacist not getting Rico charges is very telling. Who uses “peckerwoods”

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
“At the top of the gang is Dwight “dikk Wolf” Reid, who is serving 50 years to life in prison for the point-blank execution in 2014 of a 33-year-old man inside a Harlem bar after an argument, authorities say. Reid shot the victim, a total stranger, in the forehead and then continued pistol whipping him as he lay dead.”

:picard:
I think this is the shooting in Perks. I forgot what do did. He definitely wasn't a stranger.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he will. That's all those videos saying he's innocent before going in are for. Preparing the narative that he didn't snitch, he's out because he's innocent.

He's really hoping for a closed hearing but they want to make example out of him and he'll have to go the Teryaky way and give a show.
One of the few posts that makes sense here...

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I don’t think Cas will snitch he’s prepared to take whatever gets handed to him.

He’s not Tekashi. He grew up in this shyt and these are his boys.

:mjlol:

Multiple years in jail eating noodles vs roc nation brunches eating food I gotta google to see what country it came from

You gotta lot of faith in that man:pachaha:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am amazed how most posters think that snitching is not the normal way when in reality most people snitch and those that don't snitch are like unicorns.

Exactly....Figure most of the posters think of rappers as super heros/individuals who are solid and based on principles

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Exactly....Figure most of the posters think of rappers as super heros/individuals who are solid and based on principles
Nah man they have a romanticized vision of the "street life" that only books, movies and social media can give you.

0 real life experience.

People hold strong only when it benefits them, from fear or selling their loyalty.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feds are not charging Cas for the murder of that 16 yr old...

He prob going to beat whatever they charged him with which mean he prob gonna snitch

beat the case, lol, this the feds, nikka who beat fed cases got the jerseys in the rafters lmao

He doing that PPP shyt its a money trail lmao