Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
“At the top of the gang is Dwight “dikk Wolf” Reid, who is serving 50 years to life in prison for the point-blank execution in 2014 of a 33-year-old man inside a Harlem bar after an argument, authorities say. Reid shot the victim, a total stranger, in the forehead and then continued pistol whipping him as he lay dead.”

:picard:
That’s par for course - one transcript from an interrogation of a defendant in a case out in New Orleans:
DA: “Do you not care that you shot the woman and her passenger over 25 times, half of her face was missing- the gun completely blew her head off to the point of no recognition, half of her head was off her body- do you have any feelings about that sir”

Defendant: “No, that just means she died faster”

Dude didn’t even flinch - shooters don’t look at their orders as people; they only see them as targets.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I don't see him getting out of this unless he pulls a Tekashi

I think he will. That's all those videos saying he's innocent before going in are for. Preparing the narative that he didn't snitch, he's out because he's innocent.

He's really hoping for a closed hearing but they want to make example out of him and he'll have to go the Teryaky way and give a show.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That’s par for course - one transcript from an interrogation of a defendant in a case out in New Orleans:
DA: “Do you not care that you shot the woman and her passenger over 25 times, half of her face was missing- the gun completely blew her head off to the point of no recognition, half of her head was off her body- do you have any feelings about that sir”

Defendant: “No, that just means she died faster”

Dude didn’t even flinch - shooters don’t look at their orders as people; they only see them as targets.
It’s the repeated pistol whipping the mangled face of a dead man for me in a bar full of people :picard:

That’s some psychopathic shyt right there :picard:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cas had a vet infectious personality, his vibe was interesting/can’t even lie.
Video was so fire aggressive - damn Cas. I’m not mad anymore just disappointed.
:mjcry:

“The homies mad bc some Crips is my hitters “ dammmnn
:deadmanny::deadrose:
he was giving nods to the Blixkys

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It’s the repeated pistol whipping the mangled face of a dead man for me in a bar full of people :picard:

That’s some psychopathic shyt right there :picard:
Dudes like that don’t know how to have feelings- all
They feel is pent up anger and hostility; therefore, gawd forbid if you ever cross their path and violate. That’s who they take it out on. If they don’t have reasons to like themselves, why would they care about other people us their thought process. Not many people can reach them.

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps
This is like Iced water isn't water because it's frozen.

If you're in a gang and said gang does dirt, by said conspiracy laws you're guilty by associacion.

And...why tf would you be in a gang if they're not doing dirt? Cheerleading squad? Support group for AA?
This aint how the law work at all

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don’t think Cas will snitch he’s prepared to take whatever gets handed to him.

He’s not Tekashi. He grew up in this shyt and these are his boys.
ROC NATION GOT FED CONNECTS
SO HE MIGHT GET LIGHT TIME
IF HE DOESNT GET OFF.

IM SURE HE REACHED OUT TO
DESIREE BEFORE HE WENT IN.
:devil:
:evil:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
the real problem is they're choosing to tell him all that shyt tho :francis:

if you really out in them streets still then you dont suppose to admit to anything that could be used against you,period.

When nikkahs get in front of a white man, they can't help themselves.. Bet you if it was any of us asking those questions, They probably wanna fight us or walk out

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
Have they said what type of evidence they have on him? I started going through the thread but it's too much to sort through.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
People have this unconscious bias that "white organized crime is more intelligent and bigger deal than black street gangs", when the NY Mafia has fallen apart in the last 30 years. Them Mafia nikkas be hiring Bloods and Crips to put out hits on other Mob figures nowadays. Using them for muscle and doing big drug deals with them. nikkas got the game twisted. Street gangs really run NY right now. This ain't 1992.
from this post alone, that sounds like cover shyt to me :patrice:

the more i hear, the more i feel he'll take a deal