FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
it's funny bc when these "real" "street" nikkas have kids they want them to be square and will spend top dollar sending them to a predominately white school.
You better believe it because the only thing the streets good for are a handful of good memories and a few people reminiscing on your name, until they don't.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
People have this unconscious bias that "white organized crime is more intelligent and bigger deal than black street gangs", when the NY Mafia has fallen apart in the last 30 years. Them Mafia nikkas be hiring Bloods and Crips to put out hits on other Mob figures nowadays. Using them for muscle and doing big drug deals with them. nikkas got the game twisted. Street gangs really run NY right now. This ain't 1992.
Lol being the muscle doesn’t mean you run shyt. Who do street gangs have on payroll?

the mafia would rather not get their hands dirty when they can get nikkas to do it. That’s more than likely how they’re thinking

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lol being the muscle doesn’t mean you run shyt. Who do street gangs have on payroll?

the mafia would rather not get their hands dirty when they can get nikkas to do it. That’s more than likely how they’re thinking
YEA I READ THAT LIKE
:dahell:"THESE nikkaS ARE HIRED PAWNS"

HOLLER AT ME WHEN
BLACKS START HIRING CACS
TO HANDLE THEIR DIRTY WORK.
:devil:
:evil:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Feds are not charging Cas for the murder of that 16 yr old...

He prob going to beat whatever they charged him with which mean he prob gonna snitch

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
“At the top of the gang is Dwight “dikk Wolf” Reid, who is serving 50 years to life in prison for the point-blank execution in 2014 of a 33-year-old man inside a Harlem bar after an argument, authorities say. Reid shot the victim, a total stranger, in the forehead and then continued pistol whipping him as he lay dead.”

:picard:

This is as senseless as it can get. Man is dead, but still kept pistol-whipping him? :why:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
This is like Iced water isn't water because it's frozen.

If you're in a gang and said gang does dirt, by said conspiracy laws you're guilty by associacion.

And...why tf would you be in a gang if they're not doing dirt? Cheerleading squad? Support group for AA?
You sound dumb as hell, by your logic most of these high school gang member would be swept up in Rico just from being gang members and that is completely false. If you're selling drugs and get your work from the gang that's Rico. If you're not getting money with the gang or from the gang it's not Rico.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
You sound dumb as hell, by your logic most of these high school gang member would be swept up in Rico just from being gang members and that is completely false. If you're selling drugs and get your work from the gang that's Rico. If you're not getting money with the gang or from the gang it's not Rico.

Ofc we're talking about MAKING ILLEGAL MONEY not being a cheerleader you retard! Being there just because you're a coward that feels better to be a weed carrier!

If you're not making money with the gang...than you're a fcuking nobody for the gang and for the authorities.

Say some other dumb obvious shyt just so you can like you know something about organized crime.

"I don't make money, they don't even invite me to smoke with them but hey....let me post this IG photo with a gang gang caption"
:stopitslime:

Last edited: