FBI looking for Casanova UPDATE: He turned himself in

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I think he will. That's all those videos saying he's innocent before going in are for. Preparing the narative that he didn't snitch, he's out because he's innocent.

He's really hoping for a closed hearing but they want to make example out of him and he'll have to go the Teryaky way and give a show.
Or he could be innocent. This is not the same as tekashi. 69 was actually caught committing crimes. Cass is charged with conspiracy.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
its always a small section of Coli people who always think Rapper A has a possiblity of beating Fed charges. lol

Unless they sell out like Troy Ave or Tekashi, they go down.

Yall did this with Bobby, Tax, Max, etc...

Or Murda Inc

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
its always a small section of Coli people who always think Rapper A has a possiblity of beating Fed charges. lol

Unless they sell out like Troy Ave or Tekashi, they go down.

Yall did this with Bobby, Tax, Max, etc...
How Troy sold out? Is troy fed or state?

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Cas had a vet infectious personality, his vibe was interesting/can’t even lie.
Video was so fire aggressive - damn Cas. I’m not mad anymore just disappointed.
:mjcry:

Just so grimy and aggressive. Guaranteed somebody out there lost their life to car spraying bullets with this bumping in the speakers. I rooted for Cas but it only ends two ways for dudes like this.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
ohh damn

Casanova Allegedly Instructed Gang Members to Sell DRUGS via IG DMs & Gang Received % of rap income

He’s facing 15 minimum not looking good for him

-got him on Instagram DM giving orders about drug business

-Dikk Wolf gets 8% of Cas earnings

-They using that phone robbery and beat down of that women in the diner in 2018

-Big Ape video, his social media posts, interviews all that shyt is gonna be used against him

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
ohh damn

Casanova Allegedly Instructed Gang Members to Sell DRUGS via IG DMs & Gang Received % of rap income

This is a example of the police and media trying to throw chit out there into the public opinion. Talking about drug selling when i bet cass was talking about weed. He had a 2x weed brand. And the clown ak talking bout no bail because they took a chick phone. The fukk